Flemish Giants in BC?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I happen to have 21 spares... ;)

Oddly enough, I was going to be contacting you just ask whether you've seen UVic bunnies coming through the shelter. Nice to see you have Flemmies. Personal bunnies I gather?

I've got two litters (8 in one group, 9 in the other I think) with the two moms. I have a two, maybe three other adults as well.

The older group I'd guess is 12 weeks. The boys are neutered, girls haven't been spayed, we're hoping the adopters will do that. (No adoption fee, just cover the spay, tho donations for food, etc, always welcome!)

The older group were freed from their tiny cage awhile ago so they've had some time to develop.

The younger group is 10 weeks or so. They were crammed into a two x two cage most of their lives, they've been slow to develop, but most are doing well. A couple are dicey. :( Nobunny is spayed/neutered in that group. The older group are bit smaller, might have another breed in the mix. The young ones look PB and should get pretty big.

I'll be heading to your area I think next Friday for a UVic pick-up.

What did you have in mind?

sas :bunnydance:

Yes we take in Uvic buns all the time at the shelter,,mind you right now we are full.We have a number of them right now and I have a couple in my crew too.I am looking to adopt another Flemish in need of a home .I would be open to a less adoptalbe one ,,older and such .Let me know what you might have in mind .

Oops, I lost this post for awhile, sorry if its too late. I've been trying to get the time to post some pics and descriptions.

I have a really shy big white girl, but she's the only one that isn't ridiculously friendly.

There's an older boy (under two) but he's the friendliest Flemmie I've ever met. (He will bond with the white girl, they get along well, but if you're looking for just one, I won't encourage that).

There's also my personal favourite, Ronnie. His ears flop over to one side (like Veronica Lake), he's an utter sweetheart. All the rest are babies. There may or may not be a few shy ones in the mix, I'll have to assess.

I'll post pics in a bit.

I'll be in Victoria on the 14th. :)

sas :bunnydance:

Latest posts

Back