Flemish Giant Babies (Photos!!) - Resurrected

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
JimD wrote:
That leaves Holly and Angelina.
Looks like the two girls are still available.

Ooooh, Fleeemiiees! :inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove:

If only they weren't so far away... Jim, make sure they get good homes, ok? I'm counting you to supervise this, LOL.

somebunny wrote:
Oh, they're so so soooo cute!!! I hope the 2 girls find loving, forever homes soon :D
According to their website, Angelina was adopted.
So that leaves Holly needing a forever home.

Nothing yet but the application was sent in and we are waiting on a reply. In the mean time my husband and I have made a rather LARGE NIC cage to prepare for her possible arrival (or if we dont get her, another bunny) and made sure to make the rabbit proofing in our home a liiiittle bit higher hahaha.

I will keep you posted though :D

I called and left a message earlier. Hopefully I can get a call back tonight after 6. I want to make sure we have a nice big home built for her before we get her. If I hear anything, so will you, and if we are chosen for her home, there will be pics (and possibly video)! I promise :)

All of these sweet babies have found forever homes!!!!:clapping:

YAY!!!

:yahoo:

:bump:bump:bump

A couple of years ago this story had a happy ending, and all of the babies had found homes.

Unfortunately, one of the buns is now in need of a new home....
Remember this guy? Maurice.
This is him two years ago.......

NJ480_12726283-1-pn.jpg

Well...... here he is now!!

NJ48012726283-3-x.jpg

I just recently lost Binkie and Tootsie.....my head tells me it's too soon to get another.
But my heart says go get him!

http://www.petfinder.com/petdetail/12726283

Oh Jim....there's nothing like a flemmie to help heal your heart....

GO FOR IT...

Latest posts

Back