Flemish Giant Babies (Photos!!) - Resurrected

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JimD

Reaction score
More AboutThe Babies

http://www.petfinder.com/petnote/displaypet.cgi?petid=12517885

"Hi! We're Blossom's Babies!"

NJ480_12517885-1-pn.jpg

"We are five extremely adorable Flemish Giant babies. Our mom was originally found hopping along the streets of a town in Bergen County. The people tried to catch her for days but she kept running with us in her belly. After 5 days they finally caught her and three days later she gave birth to 10 of us in the noisy shelter! We were all born on November 19th, so we're8 weeks old now. Since our mom was so underweight and feeling very sick, she couldn't nurse us, even though she loved us very much. It's possible that she didn't even have the milk to feed us properly. So, we joined a foster home with foster mom Denise, where she bottle fed us for a long 6 weeks. We're no longer drinking milk and we're eating her out of house and home! We're finally ready for adoption!!! "

"Since our mom Blossom is 15 pounds (and is still skinny) we will be very big. We know we're at least half Flemish Giant. We are very big babies with very big ears! SO, although we're still small now, we will most likely grow into HUGE adult rabbits. This is definitely something to consider, since none of us are leaving our foster mom unless we know the move is FOREVER. We're all still so young and so small, but we expect to grow into very large Flemish Giants!! "

"Please remember that even though we are adorable, baby bunnies are a big handful and are a lot to take care of. Plus, all babies grow, but especially US! If you can't offer us a fantastic home, please consider becoming our sponsor! Please check out our individual profiles- our names are Nicholas, Holly, Maurice, Ginger Boy, and Angel!
Nicholas has found a home, but the rest of us are still available."

*Please note that whomever adopts them will have to arrange to have the babies spayed/neutered. They have 4 more months before they can go under surgery.

*Further information avaiable at hugabunny.petfinder.com

:banghead:banghead:banghead:banghead:banghead:banghead:banghead:banghead:banghead

Jim - you KNOW this is no fair to post this .... now I want all those babies.

Seriously - I know I can't add any more - but if anyone wants more information about living with a flemish giant - feel free to pm me....

This is so not fair....

TinysMom wrote:
:banghead:banghead:banghead:banghead:banghead:banghead:banghead:banghead:banghead

Jim - you KNOW this is no fair to post this .... now I want all those babies.

Seriously - I know I can't add any more - but if anyone wants more information about living with a flemish giant - feel free to pm me....

This is so not fair....

Here's Nicholas.
Does it help that he has a home and you can't have him?

NJ480_12726248-1-pn.jpg

JimD wrote:
I'm really heart-tugged by Maurice.

NJ480_12726283-1-pn.jpg
Jim - you really should get him - I can be his godmother and if anything ever happens to you - then I'd HAVE to take him. (Edited to add: Art *might* fall for that if I'm lucky)

Honestly - the thought of having more flemmies just...would be so awesome.

I held Zeus yesterday to give him an exam and stuff and let me tell you - he and I MUST spend more time together.

He thought HE was the big kahuna bunny again....I forgot how good it felt to hold a big bunny in my arms.

Seriously - if I lived up there - I would be wanting them all - I'd neuter them all and let them live in a sanctuary...

Oh well - someday...my dream will come true.

TinysMom wrote:
Jim - you really should get him - I can be his godmother and if anything ever happens to you - then I'd HAVE to take him. (Edited to add: Art *might* fall for that if I'm lucky)
I really wish I had the extra room and resources.

OMG these guys are adorable. I don't know how you will ever be able to give them to anyone else!

I foster a lot of bunnies for the shelter and boy oh boy, do I have a hard time giving them back when it is time.

We had 3 litters of babies this past summer and two babies andone momma out of the whole crewget to stay with us. I just can't give them all back!AHHHHHH

Latest posts

Back