Flemish Fever Pictures

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
bunnee mom wrote:
Hmmm....I thought my next rabbit would be a FrenchLop....now I want a Flemmie!!

They are all so big and cute!
The is a rabbit show in Painesville, Ohio on Sunday. You mightbe able to pick one up there. I know the girl Katie who bred Fonziewill probably be there.

Fonzie pictures, Mambo101, so bunnee mom can see how beautiful Katie's bunnies are??

-Carolyn

Carolyn wrote:
Fonzie pictures, Mambo101, so bunnee mom can see how beautiful Katie's bunnies are??

-Carolyn
I'm gonna try to take some new ones tonight, since the big boysscab is healing better. I also ordered his new cage today.:)

Oh Mambo101,

He's going to love the new cage! You'll have to keep usposted as to how he reacts when you set it up.

Can't wait to see more pictures of The Fonz and Stephie. Iswear, my girl Cali grew over night last night. You're notkidding when you say they grow right in front of your eyes.What a difference a day makes with these beasts.

-Carolyn

Oh my gosh! THey are so great! I want one now toooooooooo

I can just picture Ro's face when I bring home a bunny that gets biggerthan she does. I know of a breeder a few hours from me, and it justhappens to be sort of on the way to my moms......Chinny could use a BIGfriend

Virginia

I wanted to get an herbivore after my guineapigs had eventually died off (used to breed them) and decided ongetting a rabbit. After doing some research on differentrabbit breeds and breeders, I locateda breeder in NorthCarolina that I liked. I drove 4 hours after work one day topick up my precious Vash and he has been everything Flemish aresupposed to be and more. I recently found this forum anddecided to join because there were other Flemish owners on here and therest is history.

bunnee mom wrote:
The only problem with getting a Flemmie....is that I havealready found one I want....he's big and white and full ofpersonality.....

I think his name is Apollo :D

36_1_15.gif
Hey Apollo'smine

Carolyn wrote:
PuterGeekGirl wrote:
Themore I read, the more I want to meet one!! I've sent a couple emails tobreeders in my state.....wanna go and meet these sweet critterseveryone is talking about!

You are too cool! Cali sends her love. Let us knowwhen you connect with a breeder. That's awesome,PuterGeekGirl.

Well I talked to a gal today thats about 45 minutes away, she has lotsof babies, oldest being 5 weeks...so not ready yet, but said I waswelcome to come look, just give her a call when I wanna come to makesure she's there. I've emailed one thats right here in town(I think, unless its an old listing) but no response.. :( Iwanna go tonite... :( :( 25 for a buck and 30 for a doe shesaid...told her I was wanting a pet, not show....is that a pretty goodprice? (If I decide to get one..have a feeling I'll be sucked in thoonce I see em)

PuterGeekGirl wrote:
Well I talked to a gal today thats about 45 minutes away, she has lotsof babies, oldest being 5 weeks...so not ready yet, but said I waswelcome to come look, just give her a call when I wanna come to makesure she's there. I've emailed one thats right here in town(I think, unless its an old listing) but no response.. :( Iwanna go tonite... :( :( 25 for a buck and 30 for a doe shesaid...told her I was wanting a pet, not show....is that a pretty goodprice? (If I decide to get one..have a feeling I'll be sucked in thoonce I see em)
Those are very good prices for a purebred Flemish.:)

I am so glad I started this. It is really fun reading your stories and the pictures are all gorgeous.

Bunnee Mom

The only problem with getting a Flemmie....is that I havealready found one I want....he's big and white and full ofpersonality.....

I think his name is Apollo :D

36_1_15.gif

NO NO NO! he is my Baby. I will share plenty of pictures with you hows that?

Sam

Hey Apollo'smine

Ya'll don't want Wollo, he's way too high maintenance, Vanillawater, tea, oats, strollers, diapers bags, oh yeah remember AngerManagement time ya'll not pretty.:shock::shock:

TruckFlip.jpg

TruckRoll.jpg

Notice Jer's not on the floor in the second pic. He got hit with that truck. See ya'll don't want that do you?:?

I want to thank everyone for sharing your stories. They are all awesome.

Carolyn, That is so very sweet of you to say. I am soo touched. Yup, I cried. Thank you.

Amy, I never realized we shared a similar experience early on. I am so glad things worked out for you.

Tina

Bumping this for Snowy Shiloh and the others who love flemmies...sorry so many pictures are missing but may the flemish slaves/parents can post pictures and/or stories?

ayglnu13 wrote:
dajeti2 wrote:
Boy do I love him to death!

P1010979.jpg

P1011017.jpg

~Amy

Beautiful bunnie!! I have a blue continental giant but am looking to get a rew friend for him! xx

Nimue cost $30

~Amy

I had a breeder quote to me that she sells them for $60 is this too much?
I also noticed that the majority of flemish slaves have males, are females as laid back generally speaking?:?

I got my BABY!!!! She still needs a name though, so any suggestions would be awesome!

THUD WARNING!

%3Ca%20href=
Picture584.jpg

Back