Flemish Breeder in Central CA

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Flemish Guy

Reaction score
Hi everyone new member here I breed Flemish, Mini Rex and Hollonds but mainly Flemish. I focus on quality breeding not quanitity, I try to learn from other breeders and benefit from thier experiance, and if it was not for all the support I recieve from fellow breeders it would make raising these big guys more difficult.

Welcome to RO - I love mini rexes and flemish giants cannot wait to see pictures and i think its great thatn you learn from other breeders!

You'll learn lots here -:)

Becca x

Hi! And Welcome to the forum!

Mini Rex are great! Can't wait to see some pics of your bunnies!

Hey Flemish Guy. Welcome. Looking forward to some pictures of those big guys, Big Guy.

You are welcome to chime in down in the show and rabbitry forum anytime now.

I have blacks, blues, fawns,sandys, steels and whites my heard is about 70 at present time I have been building up my breeding stock and working on breeding for health and correcting color

Sorry it took so long to reply I hurt my back and I have alot of rescue rabbits so taking care of them has been a real chore. I have hollands that I will be breeding soon the stock I have now is my starting stock I have torts, broken torts, chinchillas and black otters will have babies hopefully in about 6 weeks will keep you posted.

Oh I guess I did not answer your question I am about 2 1/2 hrs from Monterey and by the way guys the pic on my profile is Pat she was breed once and did not take but declared ownership of her nest box (she keeps it clean) but she likes to sit in it sideways and rule her domain she is the queen of the barn.

Latest posts

Back