Flashy

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

timetowaste

Reaction score
Has anyone else noticed the lack of Flashy on the forum lately?

I'm really concerned, especially given her past history...if you know her personal story, then you know she has a history of something.

I'm just wondering if anyone has caught her name online anytime recently...within the last few months. I'd say it's been since April or May that I've seen her. I'm very worried about her...I feel sick inside about it.

I sent her a message in June or July, to no avail. I sent her one today and I'm hoping she responds. Even with just one word.

Boo :(

Tracy...

I'm fairly certain that Polly keeps in touch w/ Flashy on a very regular basis and I know that Flashy asked Polly to change her password to keep her off the forum (she alluded to it in a recent post in the infirmary about her bunnies).

I'm hoping that things will change enough soon that Flashy will be back....but right now I don't believe she can get pm's - but I'm not sure about that.

Hi tracy can get pms if you use her account that she used in the infirmary post, But yes she did ask me to change her passwords so that she couldnt come on. So her Flashy account is not active at the moment.

She is doing ok other than the roblems with her buns and has been fostering a couple as well so has been busy with vet runs and stuff. I will pass on a amessage to her tomorrow and let her know you are asking for her :)

Polly, say hi to her from me as well! (If that's ok...:)) I've been thinking of her a lot, too

I really miss her about the forum :( I'm glad she's doing ok though, apart from her bunnies... :?

Awww...... I miss her too! I know she has issues and they can be very severe, but I sure wish there was a way to keep her on the board! She's such a sweet girl and she has such a great heart!

Send her big hugs from me!

I'm happy to say, she's back, and doing OK. She's volunteering for the RSPCA and took in 3 rescues. Told her we all missed her. :)

Latest posts

Back