Flame's Blog!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aww sorry to hear that Diana! How are you feeling now? Was it scary? I hope Flame gives you lots of bunny kisses to make you feel better.

What have you been up to in life? Are you taking classes? Are you still going to Japan? Also more Flamey photos please!

Hi SnowyShiloh~! Yeah, it was scary...but actually realizing what happened wasn't the scary part; it was the treatment! :nerves1 Chest tubes hurt soooo much, bleh!

So, I did study hard and took the trip to Japan and took the entrance exam, but even though I was pretty good at the language, I just wasn't -fluent-, and that kept me from passing.

Sooo I don't have the money to keep trying things like that over and over again, so I took a look at the college my little brother is going to, and discovered that....I like their ENTIRE art department. So here we go again, haha :embarrassed:

Though, there is -one- math/physics class required for the BFA in Production Animation there, that I don't think I can pass, so I'm going to take math classes at the local community college until I become smarter-er :p
ANYWAY.

Ask and ye shall receive! The weather wasn't pouring down rain today! ...but it wasn't great for pictures either, so only a few turned out :grumpy:

Flame:

Hey everyone again!
You guys might all live in different places, but where -I- live, this is what the weather looks like on a good day in winter.
TheWeather.jpg

So the best sides of -me- were not captured! I thrive in the sunlight you know!
So here's what that miserable excuse for a camera managed to steal from me *Dramatic hair-flip* :disgust:

oo.jpg

My face. Obviously I was surprised, or I wouldn't be making an expression that cute.

Exploring.jpg

Here I am investigating why the grass isn't glowing and beautiful like it is in all my other photos on this blog.

Eye.jpg

My gorgeously displeased eyeball.

Butt-1.jpg

One of my best assets ;)

Nom.jpg

Me resorting to eating plain grass because my mom -starves- me between photoshoots. (Note from Diana: Hee hee. I take him out for pictures before giving him his daily pellets, so he'll hold still longer)

HoppingDowntheWalkway.jpg

And finally, here I am hopping down the walkway to investigate my family's chosen mode of transportation just before my grandma pulled up in the other car, with the groceries obviously meant for me. :biggrin2:

Hopefully I'll see everyone again later, when the light isn't so bad. Spring and summer are my seasons, darling ;)

~Flame and Diana

Oh he is just tooo adorable!! :)
I think I need to travel up there soon and see the cutie! lol. :p
He reminds me a lot of my boy, Magic... his facial features are very similar.. hehe.
I think Flame would make a good show-jumper! It seems he likes to bounce and run! lol.

Emily

Aren't the poofy-cheeked faces just adorable?
Hee hee, maybe he would do well in show-jumping. I'd have noooo idea how to go about that, though, or even if there's any places to do that in my area XD My long-distance transportation is pretty limited, since I don't have my own car.

I just love his color. He is just too cute. Usually I think most buns are just cute..but Flame is stealable cute :)

lol

Latest posts

Back