Flame's Blog!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Butterfinger

Reaction score
Hi everyone! My name is Flame (Moonflame, if ya wanna get technical), and I was born in middle/late October, 2007.
My breed is Thrianta (Pronounced "Tree-awn-tah")!
So far, I live with my momma in her room, but she said that when the weather gets warmer, she'd move me outside.... I don't know if I'll like that, considering what I know of outside so far.
When she first got me, she brought me to a different place called "Portland" and "apartment"....but I don't think I'm going to visit there again. She and her momma and daddy were talking in her room (So I could hear, of course) and she said something about her college not teaching the kind oof thing she wanted to learn? .....She said a lot of things about a different college in somewhere called 'Japan' and how she wanted to stay here and work until she had enough money to go there..... Hmm... I wonder if that's better than Portland?
Anyway, here's the pictures she first took!

Flame2.jpg

Flame4.jpg

Flame5.jpg

Flame7.jpg

I was smaller back then, I think! It's been almost a month, right?
Anyway, she didn't take very many more pictures of me for a long time, because I live inside, and there's not enough light or something? (I don't know what light has to do with me....)
But she took me outside today and put this weird thing on me! Aah! It was weird! :shock: When I was put down on the ground, I stood up on my back legs and listened....and listened... and did a 180 on my back legs....and listened again.... then climbed right back into momma's lap! Help me!!!:tears2:
But she took pictures of that too.... And got some good ones of my fur :nod

FlameHeld.jpg

FlameonBed2.jpg

FlameonBed.jpg

FlameinHarness.jpg

FlameHeld2.jpg

FlameinBackyard.jpg

FlameinBackyard3.jpg

FlameinBakcyard2.jpg

FlameinBackyard4.jpg

FlameinBackyard5.jpg

FlameinBackyard9.jpg

FlameinBackyard6.jpg

FlameinBackyard7.jpg

FlameinBackyard8.jpg

FlameinBackyard10.jpg

FlameHeld3.jpg

And that's it!

Hope you guys liked um', and see you next time, I guess!

~Flame

Butterfinger wrote

Oh me gee this one is just adorable! Flame you're a handsome little boy. Tell your momma she'd like Japan and it'll be well worth the trip.

Flame is such a beautiful little boy!! He looks so relaxed in your arms, too. The second picture of him sitting on your lap outside made me smile, it looks like he's saying "MY mommy!". Can Flame go to Japan with you? That's great that you're looking to go to school there! What are you going to learn? Sorry your first semester at the college here showed that it didn't have what you were looking for. I went to the Evergreen State College in Olympia, WA for my first semester and although I really enjoyed my time there and my classes, I came to the conclusion that it wasn't the school for me. Namely because it didn't have any fire degrees (an interest that developed about a week before I left for college so too late to change things then).

Good luck and thanks for sharing pictures of Flame! I loved reading the blog from Butterfinger's point of view and Flame's point of view is adorable too :D

Ohh my goodness,i loved all the pictures!.....Flame is absolutely gorgeous :inlove:

Cheryl

He is absolutely adorable Dianna and look at the size of those front paws :shock:What a colour i can see how the flame comes in can't wait for more pics keep em coming :biggrin2:

Wow, great shots:D! I just love the fur on Flame, kinda reminds me of a gp's:biggrin2:.

I love the pic that Okiron chose that she thought was cute, but I love this one, talk about disapproving:p.

FlameinBackyard7.jpg

Ohh i think we need to see more Flame pictures....well i wanna see more of this gorgeous boy

I wanna know how he's doing also :D

Cheryl

How is Flame doing? Do you have any PICTURES? He is so darling! I hope this doesn't make you sad, but how are you doing in regards to Butterfinger's passing? I was just thinking about him and cried a little. For some reason, of all the bunnies on here who have died, Butterfinger affected me the most. He was such a big, cute, happy guy and I always wanted to cuddle him. I loved his Big Manly Bunny look.

Oh my gosh he is so adorable! Don't listen to everybody else, you need to make a trip here. ;)

So yeah, get more pictures!...please!

(Note from Diana: Wow! I haven't been on RO for a long time :( Mostly because I noticed that times I'm usually on are times that I usually have pictures to post....like right now.... and Flame hasn't been explosed to enough sunlight (ie: has been in the poorly-lit house and moving around constantly) to have his pictures taken....and I feel so bad updating when there's no pictures.....so!
Here ya' go. Today, Flame had his first REAL run-around outside, and since it was warmer, it was a considerably less traumatizing experience for the little guy. He did some exploring!
Well then, enough talking: here's Flame's big official debut with the outdoors!)

Flame1-1.jpg

Flame3-1.jpg

Flame5-1.jpg

Flame7-1.jpg

Flame8.jpg

Flame9.jpg

Flame10.jpg

Flame11.jpg

Flame12.jpg

Flame13.jpg

Flame14.jpg

Flame15.jpg

Flame16.jpg

Flame17.jpg

Flametail.jpg

The end! ;)

Hope to see you guys more frequently now that the weather's been warming up! And guess what? I've beenn moving outside! Now, instead of just feeding me and giving me water in the mornings, momma takes me outside in the biiiiiig outside hutch and I get to run around~ It's so nice :p She says that soon, when it gets above the 30s at night, I'll get to stay out there as my day-time AND night-time house :biggrin2:

See ya when I see ya!

~Flame

Latest posts

Back