Flame's Blog!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree, more photos please of beautiful Flame! He's such a lovely boy. I think about Butterfinger a lot too, how are you doing after his passing? I'm glad you have such a darling bunny to help you!

Diana here.

Sorry everyone! I've had a pretty busy time lately and haven't been going on RO at all..... :? Even coming back now, it's reeeally weird, like I was stuck in the past and suddenly transported into the future.... There's so many people and rabbits I don't know here, know.... it's pretty strange :shock:
Thanks for replying to Flame's blog, though, everyone!
He's getting really big.... I haven't weighed him, but he has to be at least two pounds bigger than he was when I last posted pictures of him. (And he's filling out really nicely. Gota nice round head and adorable poofy cheeks :p And he grew into his ears )

Ionly have one picture foryou guys right now, but I'm planning on taking more today, so look for an update againsometime today. ;)
So! Here he is. It's hard to see how much he's grown just from this picture, but I'll definitely get better ones later, so you'll see just how much he's changed.

Flame1-2.jpg

I can tell he's growing up a little more in his behaviour, too.... Even though it's really cute, he's been running circles around my legs and following me around when I have him inside :p (He hasn't tried anything icky yet, though, so I'll let him do that)
His binkies are so funny, too.... When he was little, it would look more normal, because he was tiny and could bounce in the air really high and was all thin.... Now he's filled out, got a lot bigger, but still jumps high in the air! He goes thud when he comes back down :biggrin2:And his coat.... ouuu, it's very thick and plush now :hearts .....But if I cuddle him too much he gets mad, haha.

Anyway, until later!

~Diana and Flame

What a big bump! ;)

Oh wow! Flame is beautiful! His fur is such a vibrant orange! I've never heard of his breed before!

Hey guys!
Wow :) I haven't been here in forever :shock:
Like...eeeever ever.
Wow.

RO has changed ;) I probably don't know hardly anyone now :p

Update time:

Still planning on going to Japan :biggrin2: I don't know if I'll be able to take Flame with me, because it really depends on the rules in the place I would be staying. And...I'd be living in a place a little smaller than my current bedroom and he hasn't been neutered yet (Yarrrrg sprayinnnng). So that would also be an issue with the space. But I'll definitely try to make it work if I can :) If not, he would stay with my parents until I was done with school and came back, so nothing traumatizing would happen on his part, like being rehomed or anything like that.

He's biggerrrrrr. Last time he was at the vet, he weighed five pounds. And he also looks a lot different than in all these photos, because he's really filledout a lot. He's really round and squooshy looking now :biggrin2: It's night time now, but I'll take a picture in the morning to show everyone. His coat is still the lovely dark orangey color <3
Oh!
I've also been training him with little bits of lettuce :p He knows "come"(Which isme slapping my leg) and "sit up" (Which is "up up up~" ) now.

How has everyone been??? :shock:I don't think I could even begin to catchup--I've been gone so long!

Love you guys!
Flame & Diana <3

Hi~

It's me again everyone--Flame! I know I haven't posted on this in a long time, and last time, momma snuck online without me and posted a while ago ( :grumpy: ).
So far, life has been okay. I live outside for themost part, but recently, our area has been really cold (And it even snowed a few days ago-- There's still some on our lawn in the backyard), so I've been living in the basement in a little wooden hutch.
I don't reallly like it :twitch:

But, if I'm let out in the daytime, I'm always really happy to go inside at night, because it's cold! And I don't like that even more.

Anyway, I stayed inside today too, because of the cold.....but! I got to go on walkies with momma in the afternoon, and she lay next to me while I ate the grass, and used her ...um....camera...(Us new generation kids gotta befast withthe lingo nowadays)..to take pictures of me.
I wasn't prepared! Where's my trailer full of makeup artists???

(Mommasays photobucket is giving hertrouble, so we can only show you guys thefour bestest...est... pictures of me from today )

Flame1-3.jpg

Flame2-1.jpg

Flame3-2.jpg

Flame4-1.jpg

I think I look fabulous, even in candid shots ;)

See you guys again soon-- It's spring, which means sunshine and more walkies!

~Flame

P.S. Don't I look grown up now? :biggrin2: Watch out, ladies.

Oooh, look at that gorgeous boy! Diana, he is TOO cute. What a roly poly little man, I love the shot of his tail! He sounds like a little smarty too, learning how to come and how to sit up. I'd better not let Phoebe Mae see his photos or she'll fall in love for sure.

Diana:
Why hello there RO! Has everyone forgotten about me yet? :p

Once again, I haven't visited the forum in ages. Flame is two now! And he's a handsome little man, for sure.

When it stops raining, I'll post pictures of him. (Tried to get some tonight with a photography lamp, but that was just not meant to happpen. None of them turned out. :cry1: )
Howeverrrrr, I think I have some that I've taken of him after my last visit but haven't posted. I'll search my photo archives, haha.

Ooooh, yes indeed. These are from this summer:

Flame:

Flame1-4.jpg

Did you miss me, everyone?

Flame2-2.jpg

As you can see, I've improved since you last saw me!

Flame3-3.jpg

Taking sniffing posts...

Flame6.jpg

and munching grass...

Flame4-2.jpg

..to new heights!

Flame5-2.jpg

What do you think?

Flame7-2.jpg

I'm pretty impressed, if I don't say so myself. :biggrin2:

Much loves from Flame and Diana :hearts
We love you guys, we really do. Even if we leave for long periods of time, and don't return your calls....it's not another forum, we promise!

Awww hi Flamey and mom! I'm so happy to see photos of you, you're so incredibly handsome. I think my Phoebe Mae is in love! Also I'm glad to see your mom back on RO and I hope she decides to stick around!

welcome back!! you have my dream breed, and by his personality he has added that much more to the idea of having one.
you do need to visit more!!

Thank you :D Some of what I'd read about Thriantas indicated that they were a bit temperamental and could be bitey, but Flame is so far from that, I can't believe it :hearts He lets me hold him on his back and cuddle his little head, and pick him up from whatever he's doing, and mess with his cage and food and take food right from out of his mouth and I don't get so much as a grunt(and he's not even fixed yet). He's much more childlike and curious instead of the tough-guy 'you don't tell me what to do or you get it, see?' ish ;) Though he does resent being told what to do, ....unless it involves yogurt drops.

ive heard they are compared to britania peties and nethies in persontality which kinda shut me off...but after talking to a breeder she said her 3 were extremely atention hogs and friendly.

i only knew of one breeder and that was az, then again i didnt look to hard. but i do know that they are trying hard to bring the breed back

he sounds like a wonderful lil bun and lucky to have you :) though it doesnt sound like hes enslaved you much, maybe your his bunwife??

Yeah, that's what I heard too, but.. to me, he seems more like my Holland Lop was, but more curious about -everything- and a bit more energetic. Though, I did/do pick him up and handle him every day since he was three and a half months old, and cuddle him and such, so... Maybe it's more true for people that keep them in more of a breeder setting where they don't get a ton of one-on-one?

And haha, maybe. I'm not really sure what his opinion of me is :p

Hi Pipp! :hug:

Life update:

Flame's doing fine! But the weather has been particularly inclement (Storms, rain, and in some areas of the state flooding, though thankfully not mine) so he hasn't had a chance to run around outside yet, and I haven't got any pictures.

As for meee... Well, on New Years Eve my left lung spontaneously collapsed ("spontaneous pneumothroax"), and I was in the hospital getting it re-inflated until I was released the 2nd.

I -thought- it was over and done with after that (Hence coming back to the forum and not saying anything about it), but the day before yesterday I went back in again, because it was showing the same signs again as it did before it collapsed the first time.

X-rays showed that there was a small portion of collapsed lung, and a little trapped air in the chest cavity (causes the collapse), but I was sent home to see if it would resolve itself.

Yesterday, I was admitted and x-rayed again, and the collapsed area and trapped air were decreasing! :biggrin2: So they sent me home with pain medication (Hey, it still hurts even if it's getting better) to wait it out, and here I am, haha.

You'll have to forgive whatever state this post was written in, as I was prescribed oxycodone, vicodin, and an anti-nausea medication. :wiggle

Lurking the forum and watching the pretty colors,
~Diana

Latest posts

Back