First Home Bred Wins

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

minirexmama

Reaction score
I attended a double show last Saturday and I'm so pleased that I made the drive to go. The first buck that I kept from a litter to be a herd buck won BOV for broken mini rex. He then went on to win BOS mini rex. I couldn't be more pleased!

My senior lilac doe also took BOV in both shows. :bunnydance:

Congratulations!!! Excellent job! Two BOV's ..... Not easy taking BOS in Mini Rex. The competition is stiff in those little guys! They did really well!

Ummm... any photo's of the winners?

(Which Show?)

Yes, I was particularly pleased because broken is a very difficult variety to win here. We had the #1 NMRRC winners at the show, and they are also #1 in brokens.

The show was in Redmond, Oregon. I have photos on my list- need to do it before these two follow suit and blow their coats like the rest of the herd!

LOL! Same thing around here! All the coats look awful! At this rate, maybe they'll look good by the end of October! Tough to keep the condition and coat this time of year!

Very impressive wins! You'll be on Cloud 9 for the next few weeks!

It's funny too because it all happened at once. Almost all of my seniors started to molt within a week of each other!

Congratulations on the wins! :) Very nice with the BOS Mini Rex!

I know what you mean about molting! :p I have a SR doe that cannot keep a conditioned coat at all - she's practically in molt all year long. :( Makes it really tough on her at shows, but I'm hoping to get her cleaned up well this year for a November show. Her daughters are molting just a tad right now, and I'm so pleased that they're not molting more because they are going to State competition tomorrow! :)

I think Mini Rex are one of the worst when it comes to molting - at least in the short-furred breeds! ;)

Emily

Latest posts

Back