First Cold of the fall/winter season (or so I thought)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aeposten

Reaction score
So, anyone gotten their first cold of the fall season yet?

I sure have. Or at least I thought it was a cold.

I started feeling bad on Tuesday, on Wednesday my throat hurt so much Icould hardly eat. I finally went to the doctor yesterday after myclasses.

The verdict . . . Strep Throat.

I feel horrible. I just want to stay in bed and never come out.

My immune system is usually pretty strong, so I'm not sure where this came from.

Oh well, I have a bottle of Nyquil and anti-biotics the size of my head to keep me company.

Anyone else gotten their first cold of the fall yet?

-Amy

Aww!! You poor things...thatstinks!! I've had strep throat so many times, mostly becausemy tonsils are larger than normal enough that they contract it mucheasier. I had a doctor tell me once that I should documenthow many times I get strep throat a year, and if it was a high enoughfrequency, they'd have them taken out. :(

The good thing is I haven't had it in a few years now!:D So, I'm don' good. In fact, I haven't gottensick at all the past couple years...it's nice. :)

Sorry...I REALLY didn't intend to post a brag about it, and hope I didn't make you guys feel bad. :(

Get better soon, guys!! :D Much love and hugs!!

Rosie*

Hope you get better soon! I hardly ever get a cold, but I have really bad hayfever in sumer so I make up for it then!

Latest posts

Back