First Binky!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Benjamin-Gray

Reaction score
I just did ma thirst binky!

When did uz lot do urs? My mummeh iz very proud!

Benjamin-Gray

im doing mine excatly riiite... NOW!
I always do binkies =] and i did my firt binky the next morning i settled into my new home =]

Love ToulandLou

I binkied the day I came home while I was playing on mama's bed- Princess

I binkied a couple of days after I settled in while I was playing outside!:biggrin2:- Thumper

I did my first binky when my mom rescued me from the shelter! I also do binkys when mom cleans my cage. Funn y right?

I binkied the first time I was let out for a run in the backyard :)

Inky

im a good girl and i like to binky where its appropriate..only on the grass :p

-Miffy

our hoomin is tryin to take pics of us binking for da competishun - so we is not binking and makin her sit in the garden in the cold - hehehheheh

roxy and hartleybun rex

I did my first binky on the first day when I came home with my mum. Prince did his in the play pen when mum got it for us to play in.

Reba - The first time momma put me down on the carpet! She was a silly human though. She called the vet, thought I had flees, whatever that is. Boy, did they laugh!

Joe - I don't binky too much, not as much as my sister, but I do some.

I am a confused little rabbit who has know clue what binky is. I do however get all excited when Mildred hops by me.

***Payta***

signature.png

AdultObsessedWithPokemon.png

***edited for content***

Please keep your coments CLEAN we have younger member on this board who don't need to read this stuff.

WonderWoman wrote:
I am a confused little rabbit who has know clue what binky is. I do however get all excited when Mildred hops by me.

***Payta***

***edited for content***

Latest posts

Back