Finding Rabbits

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't take this the wrong way, but in your introduction, I noticed that you had given 5 rabbits away to new homes. I'm just wondering why you are looking for new rabbits when you felt you needed to rehome 5 others for whatever reason? As well, may I ask what these rabbits will be used for? If you arn't concerned about the breed of rabbit, it seems to me that you arn't looking for a pet, breeding, or meat. I'm concerned about your reasons...would you mind clarifying?

took my a while but i finaly found my list of show breeds (i really need to clean the house) what i want to buy: 1 Mini Rex Buck, 1 Mini Satin Doe, 1 Holland lop Doe, 2 Tans, 2 Giant Angora, 2 Flemish Giant, 2 Palomino , 2 Mini lop, 2 Harlequin, 2 Netherland Dwarf, 2 Polish, 2 Giant Chinchilla, 2 Crème D'Argent, 2 Hotot, 2 English lop, 2 Dutch, 2 Dwarf Hotot, 2 lionhead, 1 Himalayan, 2 Lilac

why, may I ask are you wanting so many diffrent breeds? I appolgize b/c I assume we're not allowed to ask such questions, but you said you rehomed all the other rabbits because they were not good show rabbits... no offense, but no one is going to sell you a grand champion. You have to breed for that yourself. Theres no easy shortcuts in showing rabbits.

Agree with Crystal, You have to work your self up to have good show rabbits. And why only one in each breed, You should have a trio in each breed so you can breed and keep the best baby and show that. Also to replace the parents for your good show offsprings.

they were wild rabbits and they were my first rabbits and i only had one cage at that time. wild rabbits tind to be mean when they grow up i only had them for 2 months and when i say rehomed i mean let go for all but one who was nice and went to my friend that knew how tak care of rabbits lik me. now that i hav explained that does any one want to say where i can find some

my first breedin kind of scared me out of it (but i am gettin back in to it)and if u look at the list on most it says 2 exsept on ones that i hav one ofall ready then it says 1.

@ GorbyJobRabbitsu need goodrabbit parentsto have good offspring if u had a broken (fur) hollandlop with not anof white the off spring hav a huge liklyhood to hav to little white too

What rabbits do you have already?
You posted the same post twice but I will repeat what I said before. There is no way a new breeder can have this many rabbits and have enough time and money for them all. That would be very irresponsible. If you are serious into breeding pick one or two and get 3 of each (2 does and 1 buck) Then keep back the showy babies and sell the pet quality.

Please explain how I was rude? I am speaking from experience that it is not a good idea to get that many rabbits at once. I understand it is fun to make plans but it is unrealistic to think you can care for that many rabbits. I wish you luck with your rabbits though.

Brittany85 wrote:
What rabbits do you have already?
You posted the same post twice but I will repeat what I said before. There is no way a new breeder can have this many rabbits and have enough time and money for them all. That would be very irresponsible. If you are serious into breeding pick one or two and get 3 of each (2 does and 1 buck) Then keep back the showy babies and sell the pet quality.
sayin my plans r irresponsible

i reduced down to 8 breeds 1 white Mini Satin Doe, 1 Holland lop Doe, 2 white Giant Angora, 2 sandy Flemish Giant, 2 Siamese sable Netherland Dwarf, 2 yellow Dutch, 1 lilac Himalayan. i fell in love with the Astrex i would buy it from almost any where

Latest posts

Back