Finding a bunny sitter...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dragonrain

Reaction score
How do you go about finding a good bunny sitter?

My fiance and I are trying to plan a vacation for sometime this summer. This will be the first time we've been able to go on a vacation together since we moved in together over 2 years ago. My fiance has been having a really rough time at work lately and could really use a nice little get away.

We'll probably be gone for between 10 - 12 days. We don't really have any family members or friends in the area that I would trust to watch the bunnies for that long.

I'd really like to find someone that has rabbit experience. Also someone who could watch our babies in their home for the time we're gone.

We live in Northern NJ...it's probably a long shot but if anyone knows of anyone in the area let me know! I posted on Bunspace too and got a few responses so that's something I'm looking into. If we can't find someone we trust to watch the pets, then we just won't go on vacation again this year. It would be nice if we could find someone though.

I'm very fortunate to have found a great pet sitting agency. The person that comes to my house (who happens to be the owner) has had bunnies of their own.

Latest posts

Back