FINALLY!!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GorbyJobRabbits

Reaction score
I just came home about 10 minutes ago and checked on my doe. And finally!!!! I've my first baby Harlequins =) I'm so happy I could almost cry lol. I'll get pictures soon.

Aww! Congrats c:
Can't wait to see pics!!!

I checked Sadie (the momma), over and over again, and I couldn't feel anything. Then like 3 days ago she ballooned up. I tried checking her yesterday, had my boyfriend come up and see if he could feel anything, and nothing. I put her nest box in just in case, and when I checked today there was enough hair, that it looked like it came from a bear, and babies.

I was just checking while I was feeding and I believe there are 12 babies. =)

yay congrats. i know how you feel. Thiswas my 3rd time breeding two does then friday nd satuday i had two litters and I had never felt anything. CONGRATS. I can't wait to see pics!!!!

Crystal

Congrats and cant wait to see the pics and I have the same Opal that was due last time due tomorrow and I am keeping my fingers crosed this time.......Toby

SMALL S RABBITRY wrote:
Congrats and cant wait to see the pics and I have the same Opal that was due last time due tomorrow and I am keeping my fingers crosed this time.......Toby

I'm on a basically breeders site around Ohio. And a lot of those people were having trouble this year getting their rabbits bred.

and I had thought my buck was steril. But was told apparently they can go steril in the summer? Since basically their equiptment doesn't work like a humans in the heat. So since I'm getting babies now I'll assume she's right.

You may have already known this and I just threw the info at you for nothing lol.

Hope you got some babies. I'll keep mine crossed for you

Latest posts

Back