Finally out of his shell

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nikki8jean

Reaction score
Iza Bunny seemed afraid to show affection for a long time and he finally now seems to love us! He used to hide under couches and beds and wouldn't come out until he was hungry. Now he hops around the house all day and follows me where ever I go. He seems to be interested in everything I do. I took a nap on the couch the other day and I woke up to find him laying on my lap. Whenever I am on my laptop, he is always jumping up on my lap to see what I am doing. Today I was folding laundry and he was in the basket. I am so happy!! I love him so much and he is just so cute :)

%3Ca%20href=
001.jpg
" alt="">
002-1.jpg
" alt="">

How old is he? What do you think made him change? We have a 12 week old lionhead and we are going through the same thing. I want her to be happy so bad, and I'm sure she is because she is so spoiled but she hids most of the time. If you sit still she will come up to you sometimes but when you reach out to her she will hop away. I hope our little bunny comes around some day. She is let out of her cage every day for excercise even though my wife and myself have to strategically catch her to get her back in.

Thanks Ken

Aww how cute....he has little aeroplane ears like my little Wally lol....it gives them such character.

My bunnies did the same thing when i brought them home...they would hide under my bed or anything that they could hide under...everything is just new and their just frightened until they get used to their surroundings and the new people in their life...and realize that they actually have a good thing in their new home.

Patience and more patience is all you need with a new bunny and ifyou just let them get used to things on their own then they will trust you more and will come out of their shell..

Cozi is just so adorable though

Latest posts

Back