Finally los it?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
OK, my husband thinks I've finally lost all of mysenses as opposed to most of them! As Pernod and Perry are moulting(and how!) I've been giving them dried papaya, as recommended here,just to keep fur balls at bay. I think it was Carolyn (ormaybe Pam) that said dried papaya was good, and if you saw poop strungtogether by hair, then it was doing good. So, I'm cleaned the litterbox, and I find not two but THREE poops strung together. Well, I was soexcited. I put it on a tissue and took it to show my husband, who wason the computer, shouting LOOK! So he looked at it for a few seconds,then looked at me and said ' Tell me that's not bunny poop yoursticking under my nose'. I said ' Course it is, and they're strungtogether by hair, so the papayas working'. Still, he showedno emotion. I mean, some people have no soul, do they? Instead, he justshook his head and told me to take the poop 'out of my face'. I'm notmad, am I? I mean, you would have done the same wouldn't you? WOULDN'TYOU? (Please!)

Jan

Back