Finally getting a new bunny

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mrs. PBJ

Reaction score
So after trying to get Storm back for over 6 months now I have finally given up the lady will not call me or answer my emails.

We are on the hunt for a new bunny. Male fixed hopefully rescue for sure. We are converting our extra large dog kennel into a bunny cage to save some money. Its the same size as a 2X3 NIC cage. Hubby is going to get some wood and build a shelf for a second level and I will be ordering a new litter box soon also.

We are looking for a June or July bun once we have everything.

I am so happy to be a bun owner again.

Wow... I dunno what happened with Storm. I missed a whole bunch of stuff I think. How sad that you can't get him back. :(I'm happy to hear you will be getting into bunnies again though. Looking forward to meeting your new bundle of love :)

She re bonded to another bunny and Storm was a therapy bun for a long time. But about six month ago I hinted we wear ready tog et him back we have a bigger place and Kenzie is old enough now that I do not have to cator to her constantly.

Well she stopped talking to me and won return any calls what so ever. Up to this point we did rescue all the time together and she was helping me with the shelter fosters.

So I went to her house and did not even see storm so i do not know Jessi re bonded though. But that was kinda the goal cause I could not handle both back here.

Not sure if something happened to him or what.
I wish she would just tell me. I have been on the hunt there is a bunny in foster now at the shelter I foster for so I am going to meet him next week.

Latest posts

Back