Finally found our new furry family member!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ichabodny

Happy Fall from Morticia Addams!
Reaction score
I haven't introduced myself before this because I have been an admitted creeper here reading posts and trying to decide. However, after doing some local research, we found this little guy. He is 4 months old and is a Holland Lop. We were very lucky to find him right now. We are picking him up in a few days (Tues but who's counting??!) and almost prepared with everything after reading so much here from other people and their new little ones.

So this little guy is named Gomez Graziani. He will be part of our living room and central to the family. We have a c&c cage built for him that is 72x28 with everything he needs and being kept open for him to free roam but plan on taking it slow the first days and weeks. He lives in a barn right now with a couple hours exercise time but handled so I'm not sure how litter training will go at first but it's really cold here in NY and I think he can be happy with some warmth brrrrrr.

Will post more photos when he is in and settling here. So excited!

bunhun.jpegbun1.jpgbun3.jpg

Welcome to the forume and your bunny is really cute. I love the blue eyes and the lovely white paw 💕

Bunnies are quite easy to litter train if they aren’t pumped with hormones.

Welcome to the forume and your bunny is really cute. I love the blue eyes and the lovely white paw 💕

Bunnies are quite easy to litter train if they aren’t pumped with hormones.

Thanks so much! He is a cutie. The breeder said he has one blue and one marble eye; still learning about bunnies and the different breeds, colors, etc but I can't wait to meet him.

I'm reading up on litter training. Right now my only conundrum is in finding something to put under his open cage that can protect the carpet while litter training. We have a full dining room with hard wood floors for guinea pig rescues and plenty of room for a very large pen but I didn't want to put him away from the family. That leaves the carpet issue-still searching threads and amazon for a viable solution.

He is lovely😍 I started litter training my rabbit as soon as he was settled before more hormones kicked in, it was quite easy!

Back