FINALLY Benji is moving in as an INDOOR BUNNY

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jcottonl02

Reaction score
Well as many of you know I was always in the mind of 'Benji and Pippin WILL be indoor bunnies one day' when I could either a)persuade my parents or b) get a place of my own that allowed bunnies.

Unfortunately now that my gorgeous Pippin has gone, he won't be coming with me inside now. In spirit he will, though, as the tattoo-to-be on my wrist and the gorgeous picture framed and to be hung on the wall.

Now that I'm going into my third year at Uni I have found a flat that my friend says WILL allow bunnies because the same landlord has let her have a cat and another person have a rabbit. I have emailed them to check of course and I am begging they do still say yes, but how can they not? I've described him as a small, domesticated bunny who produces no bother mess or noise lol.

Those of you who know me will know I have been going on about this step for YEARS. And I can't believe it's finally about to happen.

Anyone give me any advice about types of cages to buy? NIC? Etc.

Jenny

:clapping:Yay! I'm so pleased that this is happening at last. How awesome.

If you can get NIC cubes then they may be your best bet - you can make it to fit in with where you live, and there are some pretty good ideas here on the Forum (somewhere).

Jan

Latest posts

Back