Final NiC Cage Plans. (:

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MaddysRabbits

Reaction score
I am making a NIC cage for my 2 rabbits. They are not bonded, So I am splitting the cage in half. They are girls, netherland dwarves, & 4 years old each.
Here Is My Cage Plan;
4x8 sheet of coro (making a 4x8 HOPEFULLY, but the smallest I will go is a 2x8) So each would get 4x4 or 2x4.
Tile will be the flooring with tons of fleece, hay mats, a litter box, toys and stuff like that.
Imma have a 1x2 ledge for each. 2 grids high.
Sound goood? Any Suggestions? Any more ideas?

If you don't know this already, the grids are 14" square, so it does change the measurements. A 4X8 grid cage is bigger than a 4x8ft sheet of coroplast. You can overlap the grids to get the measurements you want.

It is a very good idea to put a top on. There are rabbits who will jump or climb out and need a top.

A normal sheet of coroplast is 4X8... one sheet of that will make a 2X6 cage.. I know as I have a 2X7 cage four grids high. So with just one piece of coroplast you cant make it 2X8, that largest you can make is a 2X6 and that halfed is a 2X3 each!!!

I'm sorry. You said 'coro' in your first post which made me think of coroplast and not plywood.

But same goes 2X8 sheet of plywood aint big enough either.

Back