final bunny

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2bunnies

Reaction score

On 8/26/2005 I had my 10 year old dwarf put to sleep with a broken hip.Today my 6year old huge{don't know what she was} bunny died. She haspoop all down her legs, don't know what happened. Now there are no morebunnies for me. I will still check in with all of you as you havealways comforted me. I have lost all four of mybunnies in the last twoyears. Thank you all for your kindness.:(:angel: We just buriedSnowball, what in the world happened. I took her out of her cage andher backend was full of maggots, I just brushed her and cut her nailson Saturday and there was nothing wrong,what happened? She was finejust 4 days ago. I am really bothered that I missed something.

that is reallly sad, and i am sorry for your loss.

just don't forget you will see them again at the bridge. :rainbow:

:pray:

Nicole

So sorry to hear it....but they can go downhillvery quickly..even in the matter of just a day....its hard to say whathappened....again, sorry to hear about your babies...

I'm so sorry for your loss. :sad:

It's possible that she got diarrhea or poopy butt problems some timeafter you checked her. I don't know what caused itthough. Maggots, also called fly strike, can set in duringproblems like that rather quickly.

Your rabbits will always remember how much you loved them and will be waiting at the bridge for you.:rainbow:

I'm so sorry to hear of your loss.Please know that you gave them companionship, comfort andlove. Comfort yourself with your happy memories and know thatthey will be waiting at the bridge for you. My sympathyand {{{{hugs }}}}go out to you. It's alot to handle in such a short time.

:bigtears:

Oh God, I'm so sorry, 2bunnies. :sad:

It makes it so hard when you know you're not going to get any more.

I'm so very sorry, 2bunnies. :bigtears:

:pray:

-Carolyn

My Lenci may have also died of flystrike. It is so terrible. I can't even think about it.

I am very sorry about your babies,2bunnies. I can only imagine how hard this is foryou. Take care.:bunnyangel:

I feel so bad about your bunnies - my bunny alsojust died out of the blue & I keep trying to think of what Imissed too. I can't believe he seemed fine one day and wasgone the next. Take care.

Andrea

Latest posts

Back