figured id show ya my horses :) image heavy

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Khainon

Horse and bunny slave
Reaction score
figured id show you guys the other loves of my life that i work hard to keep happy and healthy..my gelding..the bay..is the one that has run up my vet bills this past month lol..hes an 8 year old polish arab bred for racing..he is a rescue and has a low bowed tendon..vet OKed him for pleasure riding but no eventing etc..which is why i adopted my mare..she is a 6 year old chestnut arabian mare who is registered and sweepstakes nominated..dont let her small size fool you though..shes a stick of dynamite and is my endurance horse,her name is serenitys fire...my gelding i named phoenix..keep in mind..i am by no means rich..actually i am on disability and am quite poor lol,but my partner of 6 years got a very..very good job in another state and offered to support..all of us..as he considers my animals his children as well,we have an odd little family..but i love them all :) also heres a little video of serenity the day i brought her home from the rescue
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaQyJn_5kC4&list=UUXcABkwmUflwvV38V_GwGuQ[/ame]
Phoenix in all his glory
he_knows_he_s_pretty___by_khainon-d6r7mgr.jpg

fuzzy_phoenix_by_khainon-d723sfn.jpg

hay____by_khainon-d7jrx7i.jpg

desert_sun_by_khainon-d7jrx1r.jpg

learning_to_bend_by_khainon-d6r7kre.jpg

SERENITY
serenitys_new_bridle__d_by_khainon-d7guib4.jpg

serenity_lost_her_winter_coat__by_khainon-d7gavk1.jpg

riding_serenity_by_khainon-d7wqy3y.jpg

serenity_after_bath_by_khainon-d7wqyak.jpg

Beautiful horses! I love horses also. I have one named Marshall. Your's are all so beautiful.

Beautiful horses! I love horses also. I have one named Marshall. Your's are all so beautiful.
aw thank you very much :) theyre my two kids (gods know i spend enough on them lol) unfortunately i cant ride as much as i used to due to my spinal disease, but i still enjoy riding when the pain isnt very bad

I rescued my six year old Standardbred bay Gelding about two months after the passing of my thirty-one year old Thoroughbred flea bitten grey mare. I miss her so much but Tony makes it better. He's an odd boy, everyone keeps saying he's more TB then STB but his brand begs to differ!

Currently have two horses now one is my sister's he's another Standardbred bay gelding who's ten.

Here's a picture of my rescue boy.ImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1410550696.762871.jpg

My mare that passed (only picture I have on my phone) ImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1410550754.140239.jpg

All of everyone's horses are just gorgeous. I have loved horses all my life but never got to own one myself. oh well, just the pains of being stuck in the city ^^

Latest posts

Back