Ferret playing pics

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CKGS

Reaction score
Here are some pics of the ferret. I think he may have a name now but we are still deciding.

IMG_3086.jpg

IMG_3090.jpg

IMG_3057.jpg

IMG_3064.jpg

IMG_3074.jpg

ye ferrets will eat a rabbit if hungry, and iv seen it happen before, not a pretty site :/ but ferrets are cute IMO :)

How cute! :)Can't wait to hear the name.

I thinkferrets arecute but i've always been too scared to get one. LOl. Sounds silly, I know.

Well my rabbit is an 11+ lb Flemish Giant and is a baby still so the ferret would have it's little paws full especially since it's young itself. But they aren't given play time together for safety for both species. I have a feeling Tony (my bun) could deliver a pretty powerful kick and nearly kill this tiny ferret. I saw him man handle Abby once.

April, They really are adorable fiesty little critters and I have grown extremely fond of the little guy! He is my buddy. He loves to play and would play nearly all day if I could let him.
Tony seems to get annoyed at the ferret as he stomps his feet if he hears it. He isn't scared, which I was afraid he might be but rather indignant. Lol. How dare I bring that small loud thing into his house w/o his permission?! Lol.

I had a ferret and a rabbit at the same time and they were fine together. I'm sure you have to be careful, though. I love ferrets. They are like perpetual kittens. Play play play play play....SLEEP!! ...eat...poop...repeat.. :)

Well he now has a name- Tango. We are thinking if we ever add another we will name the second Cash. We love the Tango and Cash movie. Lol.

Well he was gonna be a Tango but when I look at his little face I always think of the Ewoks from Star Wars so he is now 'Wicket', one of the Ewoks.

Latest posts

Back