fergi

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

can u print a couple of photos for me of lucy for the message board

varna zzz

You should just be able to open an account atphotobucket.com or shutterfly.com. Once you open an account it givesyou step-by-step instructions on how to upload photos onto the sitefrom your computer, CD, or floppy disk. (At least it gives goodinstructions at shutterfly, I've never used photobucket.) Once you haveyour pictures uploaded you can view them. Once you have your picture onthe site you can left click on the picture. A box of information shouldappear and there should be a spot that says properties. Highlight theproperties information (should be a web address with some numbers atthe end) and copy the properties. I then paste the link onto notepaduntill I have got all the pictures I want to post. When you are on theforum there is a button on the top toolbar with two aqua balls and ared one on top, it is the insert image button. When you click on it itwill give you a script prompt, copy your properties and paste them inthe box provided. Press enter and you should have your image insertedinto the post.

If none of that info helps I am sure someone on here is more computer savvy than I and could be of further assistance.

Fergi's mom

Latest posts

Back