Fenwick and Pandemonium

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rabbitgirl

Reaction score
I was thinking today, I wish I could put thedynamic duo together. They do love each other, and it would be so niceif they could snuggle instead of kisses through the wire.

Problem is, I'm not absolutely SURE Fenny's sterile.:?Myguess is that there's no way he could impregnate her, judging fromthe...er....perpetually shriveled appearance of his "man parts", butcan't take that chance at their age and with their genetic history.

Also, insane girlie could beat the tar out of him if he messed with"her" space....but the thought crosses my mind every now and then. Ohwell, status quo is just fine. The risk "just ain't worth it".

Rose

I have to agreeRose , poor Fenny hemust be love sick bynow , How long sincehis neuter ?

When you can put them together again howbouts putting Miss stinker pantsin his cage and letthem access both cages , thatway everybun has itsown space ? OR you could gether them training pants for (in heat dogs) smallest size for her to wear when theyare to gether , Just be sureFenwick doesnt decide to make her Nekkid!!!!

lololol gypsy...the part about nekkid is just too funny....:shock:

Fenny's never been neutered. The same genetic mess that madePandemonium deaf and blind kept her brother from ever really hittingpuberty. That's why I'm not sure enough to put them together. He surelooks sterile, but.....Anyway, they've been giving kisses through thewire for four years, ever since we separated them after weaning.

The bunny pants idea is not bad, though...at least we could see what happens!

ehhhh, it's a thought.:)

Rose

:laugh:The thought of Pandamoniumrunning around in undies is just too funny. That is an awesome ideathough. I'm curios to see if it works. Maybe you could use babytraining pants, might be cheaper.

Tina

Ha, that would be funny....a bunny in titey whiteys:laugh:It usually takes 6-8 weeks after neutering to be sterile.

Fenny's never been neutered. The same geneticmess that made Pandemonium deaf and blind kept her brother from everreally hitting puberty. That's why I'm not sure enough to put themtogether. He sure looks sterile, but..... ************************

dont do it !!! hereswhy Never for asecond belief they are sterileEVEN after testing , tests LIE!!! hereswhy !
Mr Woo , My 7 yr old Cat wasmiserable to female cats , he wouldlitterally beat the hell out of them , Moreso when they would be in heatand feel armourous , So I tookhim to the Vet and 300.00 later He wasSterile . He was 3 or 4 at the time .

Now this year Bitzy who isbarely7 months old came intoheat and I wasnt worried , I mean afterall Mr Woo was sterile right ,Wrong!!!!! He went out one night cameback in with borrowed germs ,and knocked her up . 4 kittens later ,one I kept , I took him back to the Vetwho did the inital test told him what hadhappened and he re did the test ,got results back 2 weeks later Guess what! STERILE!

Soooooo I wouldnt even attempt to putthem together even if there are tests toprove sterility , ya never knowHe may just Borrow some fromthe neighbor.

gypsy wrote:
Soooooo I wouldnt even attempt to putthem together even if there are tests toprove sterility , ya never knowHe may just Borrow some fromthe neighbor.
lolololol

Ok, good warning!!!!:shock::D

Never underestimate the little stinkers.

Rose

FreddysMom wrote:
When i let Freddy n Vicky play, I put newborn baby diaperson him.. they fit well and he doesnt pull them off... the cheapy brandsare only like $5 a bag
I so want to see a picture of this. I bet they look adorable.

pictures please???

Tina

Latest posts

Back