Female spraying?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

newbunny

Reaction score
We just adopted another bunny from the shelter this weekend. His name is Presley. He is a White, Netherland, Dwarf, about 3 years old and neutered. We got Presley so Princess (the white Lion Head) could have a species of her own to bond with. They are in separate areas with a pen divider so they can smell one another and lay down by each other. I have allowed them to meet face to face with the no divider and Princess did a little hop and kick and either peed or sprayed Presley right in the face. Poor Presley just stood there and took it...I wasn't aware that females sprayed ? She also tried to mount him. I had to yank her off and she was upset and was making growling sounds.. Maybe Princess is a Prince? She is about 4 or 5 months I believe and I am calling tomorrow to inquire getting her spayed.
Thank you in advance for you reply's! I am new to this bunny world and trying to read all I can.

Latest posts

Back