Female Hoto, Pa

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Luvmyzoocrew

Reaction score
My mother has to rehome her two guinea pigs and her rabbit. Abby is a Hotot rabbit with the black ring around her eye, she has a wierd nose, it looks like she may have had an injury that heald so her nose looks split, but she has no problems. Someone at my dads work found her about 2 years ago running around a park in Philly, so my mom took her and was going to rehome her after we made sure she was ok and not pregnant, but she decided to keep her. well her situation has changed and she will be seperating from my father and moving in with my sister who has 4 kids, and animals of her own, she wont have the money to pay for what they need and i dont have the money to pay for all of t hem either. Abby is not spayed, she shows cage aggression, she will grunt and box your hand w hen you put it in, but not bite. I will get a pick as soon as i can. I feel bad for not being able to take her or the guinea pigs but i just cant i have a full house as it is, and the money situation is not all that great especially with all the animals i have had to put down lately, and thier bills.

Latest posts

Back