Fellow Canadians

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, I don't work, so no. And school is out so Idon't get the day off school either! lol, but my parents get the sayoff so I guess you could say we do, lol.

Hey Laura,

Maybe next year for Canada Day, you'll give us some pictures of Mocha and Spice done up: 'Canadian Style', ey?

It's just a thought.

-Carolyn

lmao, okay Carolyn, eh! I'm guessing that "ey" isthe American version of the ever popular Canadian "eh". :pYoubug us and all, but we all know how important eh is to our vocabulary,it stands for many things. :p;)

Who Ever said 'ey' is Canadian? It's CAROLYN.

I do not wish to mock.

I was looking to promote your Patriotism.

-Carolyn

:pSorry, I didn't realise that withinAmerican, each person had their own little division of language. So eyis Carolyn, lol. It's okay, I just had to tease. :p

For the record:

I would not, have not, and will not, mock any culture or their way of expressing themselves in my posts.

I love my Country and am respectful of Everyone's love of their Homeland.

Let's put down this 'Canadian' eh/ey discussion.

I speak from my heart, not to insult or criticize another.

-Carolyn

I write and say, "eh?" becauseit is soperfect for so many circumstances, as is "y'all," forexample.I figure no one has a copyright on those figures ofspeech, so, I'll not cease and desist,eh? LOL

Besides, we love Canada and all Canadians. Our favoriteprovince, so far, has been New Foundland and we thoroughly got on wellwith the Newfies, duringmore than one raucus party with lots of Screechand tube steaks!

Buck

Latest posts

Back