Feeling the bunny love...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

funnybunnymummy

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
Greater Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
What I love best about bunnies:

-Their fur and their breath always smell good!

-Watching their mouths asthey eat (especially gooey stuff like bananas!) borders on cuteness overload!
love5.gif

-Tooth purrs.

-Binkies! (Need I say more? :))

-Flops! (Again, need a say more? :D)

-Bunny sighs.

-When they tiptoe.

-When they beg--the more pathetically the better! :p

-When they coming running, ears forward, eyes bright, eager to see you.:bunnyheart

-When they *just* manage to get the tip oftheir ear betweentheirfront paws so they can wash it. :hearts:

-That, when they're not moulting, they hardly shed at all, and (at least with Gus) their fur actually cleans up quite easily--just roll it into a ball! (I swear I could knit a beautiful angora sweater from his fur!:biggrin2: )

-That they don't go racing to the door barking their heads off whenever the doorbell rings, but (at least in Gus's case) they aren't too shy to come out and investigate the newcomer either.

-Disapproval. Whenever I get the bunny butt or a foot flick or the disapproving rabbit stare, it just strikes me as hilarious. :bunnybutt:

What about you? What do you love about bunnies?

Rue

What are these bunny sighs you speak of??

I agree with many of the above. It's amazing how their fur always smells clean. Their breath not so much (a few times Bunny has come right up to my face after eating a juicy cecal!)

I love watching them eat. It's a pet peeve of mine when people chew with their mouth open, but it's adorable when bunnies do it!

The way they come out of nowhere and stand right by your feet, ninja style

The way they twitch/snore when they're asleep

The way they stand up on their hind legs and stretch as tall as possible when they know you're holding food

Everything they do is just so darn cute!

My bunny Ula is particulary sassy and attacks my feet whenever I walk into a room, attempt to feed her, walk too quickly, etc. I think it's hilarious when she honks at me and punches me with her dainty little white paws.

It's also hilarious when she goes into stealth bunny mode to inspect something new (new toy, new piece of furniture).

I could watch her eat for hours, munching on veggies specifically. I love it when a piece of vegetable is too big and her lip splits to accommodate it, and her bunny chompers show through.

I love the teeth purring, the nudging, the licking my clothing when she's in an affectionate mood.

Yeah but after they chew whatever or pee wherever they will stare at you with that irresistible, innocent face that makes it difficult to be mad!

Or maybe I'm just a sucker and they know it :grumpy:

I have to say that I'm totally in love w/ our bunny and we've only had him for 4wks. I'm thinking of getting him a girlfriend...later, but I can see him getting a gf in the future. I just love watching him.

One thing that cracks me up is when he stomps his foot. I just can't believe the personality traits they have. Makes me smile!

I love it when Bayou melts to floor when he's really sleepy. It's so cute to see him all sprawled out with his chin on the floor. :biggrin2:

they cost me a small fortune, have taken over my utility shed and forced me to dig up all my flowers in my garden. every night at 10pm im traipsing around the garden in the pouring rain trying to get them in for the night. their fur makes my face itch.

wouldnt be without them for anything!!!:inlove::inlove::bunnydance::bunnydance:

Fuzzy wrote:
Yeah but after they chew whatever or pee wherever they will stare at you with that irresistible, innocent face that makes it difficult to be mad!

Or maybe I'm just a sucker and they know it :grumpy:

Haha..yeah i know that look all to well lol...they give you that big eyed innocent look that just makes your heart melt

I love watching them eat..just love watching their cute little mouths move

I love it when they come to see what i'm doing

funnybunnymummy wrote:

-Flops! (Again, need a say more? :D)
-When they tiptoe.

-Disapproval. Whenever I get the bunny butt or a foot flick or the disapproving rabbit stare, it just strikes me as hilarious.

I love bunny flops,i always find it funny when one of my buns just squeezes itself between two otherbunnies and just flops in between them...so funny!

Oh and the disapproval bunny stare...oh my gosh..i have gotten that look far to many times and the bunny butt...i'm always like..fine..be that way lol

When my Charlie was little,i thought she was a boy..so i took her and Cassidy in to be desexed...about an hour or so later i get a call from the vet saying that they won't be desexing Charlie cause she was actually a girl lol..and they wouldn't do the spay until she was older.

So i went to pick her up,she was ok until we got home and i let her out of her basket and oh boy she glared at me..then gave me the butt..then flicked her feet and stompedand thenhopped off then stopped and turned to glare at me again..then she just hopped off....i was in the bad books with her that morning...it's something that i will never forget as she meant business...so funny!

My boy Willoughby does this beautiful little dance around me. He runs circles around me while gazing up at me :) It melts my heart its so darn cute! And the other day our little girl Daphne did her first Binky!!! We were so happy :) she did so many.

I love it when Willoughby jumps on things and kinda misses and just keeps running off as if to say "I totally meant to do that!" and when he knows he's not supposed to be doing something and runs away wiggling his cheeky little bum!

very cute guys!

I love it when flops acts like a lunatic after using his litter box cause he knows he is entitled to a raisin.

I also love it when I'm playing my flute and he attempts to jump up onto my lap but always totally misses. It's so funny.

The way his eye relaxes when I kiss him on his brow and the way he lets me wiggle my face into his :)

dead bun flops and binkys of course!

Latest posts

Back