Fawn Flemish Giant Kit Pics

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gingers_giants

Reaction score
I thought everyone would enjoy these!! They are getting so big so fast!!:Denjoy!:DDont worry about the red on the towel. Its an old towel that is stained from me dying my hair:)

IMG_0055_3.jpg

IMG_0056_4.jpg

IMG_0057_5.jpg

IMG_0058_6.jpg

IMG_0059_7.jpg

IMG_0060_8.jpg

IMG_0061_9.jpg

IMG_0062_10.jpg

IMG_0063_11.jpg

Oh my goodness...they are just precious....i want one! LOL Looks like Mama keeps a close eye on you :)

Jessica

Aww thats wonderful! She sounds like a big lover bunny :)

Look at the babies lil' tails LOL...so adorable :)

Jessica

LOL! tiny bunny pees!

That mama bunny is gorgeous! and so are the babies! I'm glad she's good about you handling them (like a lot of does are) cause I love seeing the pics!

I'd be giving her kisses, and pets, and treats for having such lovely little babies and being so adorable herself!

The funny thing about that one peeing is that it starteda chain reaction. As soon as that one went, the one to the left of it peed right after. All I could do is sit there and laugh!:D

I have babied the momma rabbit since the day I brought her home (9 weeks old). As I pet them I pet her and tell her how much of a good momma she is and i give her kisses on her head:)

They are gorgeous and what a proud Mama :D

I don't know about you but I always prefer mama buns that I have raised myself they always seem so much happier and more trusting :)

Too too cute...reminds me of the first time I saw Teeny. He wasn't much more matured than those sweeties. :)

How old would you say he is here?

100_0997.jpg

And with his siblings (he's the fawn/blue on the right):

100_0999.jpg

:thud:

They are adorable! I love their little noses, and wittle tails! Eeepp! So cute! :D

Their Momma is very pretty too, that's good that she lets you handle the babies and all.

Karlee

Latest posts

Back