Favourite breed

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Michaela

Reaction score
I searched a bit, but I couldn't find anywherewhere this has been done before, if it has I'm very sorry. I would havemade it a poll but there are too many. :rollseyes

So which is your favourtie?

Although I love rexies, nethies are my favourite, I've never had one, butI would really really love one:bunnyheart

Michaela and the girls:brownbunny:brownbunny:brownbunny

Holland Lops and Dutches are my favorite. I usedto not think too highly ofDutches until I got Harper -- myfirst rabbit as well as my first dutch. Now I love the breed.

Holland Lops and Dutches are my fav too but i cant get either bred here:(
any i have seen are mixed
michaela i seen some netherlands for the first time in person last weekend :inlove:

samixXx wrote:
Holland Lops and Dutches are my fav too but i cant get either bred here:(
any i have seen are mixed
michaela i seen some netherlands for the first time in person last weekend :inlove:
Aren't Holland lops called something else here...mini lops maybe, or dwarf lops?:?

Isaw some dutchies here last week, but I really do not thinkthey were purebred or anything..they were in an animal feed store:(

Michaela and the girls:brownbunny:brownbunny:brownbunny

2 be honest i have 7 lops and every single one off them looks different.
i need to take pictures and add them to my blog.
the american dwarf lops and holland lops look tiny, compared to the giants i have and what ive seen in petshops

Oh My Gosh, that's a hard one toanswer as I love all the breeds. My husband says NetherlandDwarf , but I think I would have to say the Flemish Giant. Iwill one day have one of these beauties.

Susan:apollo:

My favourite are Netherland Dwarfs (Just like Pebbles :D), then Dutches, and then Flemmies.

My dream rabbit since i was very small had always been a ginger andwhite dutch doe and I wanted to call it Jingles.Hehe. I so have to get one next just to satisfy my childhood:D

I'm not sure I have a favorite breed because Ihaven't been exposed to all that many. I guess based on my experience,my favorite would have to be the Holland Lop, then Netherland Dwarf andthen the Mini-Rex.

Edit: I want to add Flemish Giant to my list because there's just something about a big honkin' rabbit...hehe.

Blyre

My favorite breed?

Healthy anything. :colors:

Ok - since I'm Tiny's Mom - I better say that flemish giants are my favorite 'cause he is the bunny of my heart.

But Lionheads and Holland Lops are tied for a very very very close 2nd.While I would never have a Nethie again - I do love Tio & Kyoand don't regret getting them...but they aren't anything like mylionheads or my lops.

Peg
a lionhead breeder who would also breed flemies if Art would only let her.....

Dutch! But they come in real close to them little Polish - SIMPLY ADORABLE! (but their temperments aren't!)

Lionheads are cute as well.

Edited to add.. Dutch power! (Someday, they'll take over the world.)
:headflick::dutch:rabbithop

I reallylove my little bunnytribeof Dwarf lops and my little netherland dwarf and my idon't know what breed :D

but......

I would really love a Flemish Giant! :heart:

cheryl

I'd have to say rexes, although I've only everowned my two I've had experience with other rabbits and I've found thatrexes just have such cheeky, playful, in-your-face personalities thatstand out from other rabbits. They have so much character in them andalways make me laugh! Their fur is also a plus as well!;)

i would go for rexes but then I am biased. Iagree with bunny_rules,they tend to be quite cheeky and have a lovelypersonality. And their fur is soooo soft.

But I also think Lops ears are so adorable!!

i would have to say mini lops as my first bunny was one and my 2 now are meant to be them, not that they seem to be!!

ive always really wanted a dutch proberly a tri coloured, maybe one day i will have one!

Sami in engalnd, at least, you can get hollands and dutches. themini lop, dwarf lop and the holland lop are all very different breedsin their own ways!

Netherland Dwarfs like Drizzle. They have so much personality and are so much fun...and they don't get huge! :bunnydance:

I can't say one favorite breed as 3 are at thetop of my list... French Lops (I so want a large lop!), Holland Lops,and recently I have fallen for the Fuzzy Lops.

Back