Favorite toys

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

showrabbits

Reaction score
Okay as many of you know I work at a petstore. Ihave been searching like crazy for more toys to carry in our smallanimal department. We have a bunch but they are lower priced so peoplebuy them up and then they come back looking for new things. We havetreat despensers, a ball that you stuff hay in, a hanging ball that youput treats into, rattles, toss things, and tons of hidouts. I amlooking for more things. If anybody has things that they saw that theyliked or that their rabbits like could you post about it and alsopictures and links are great so that way I can just show are productmanager. Other good product info is great too. We have a huge selectionbut I am always coming across things that I wouldnt of even imagined.Thanks and I look forward to your posts.

Rabbits like toilet paper rolls and cardboard the most I think, but i don't think anybody would buy this stuff:p

What about that ball that Mocha and Spice liked so much, it made out of wood I think.
toys.jpg

All of my buns large and small love to play withmy empty fridge packs of coke. You can slide them inside one anotherand make a tunnel for the littler ones and for the Flemish size, theyenjoy tossing two stuck together around. That seems to be the biggesthit in my house even though I have tried many, many, many differenttoys. They also like to rip apart wicker anything, I give them basketsand put hay and toys in them and they rip apart the whole thing. Goodluck, if you find an awesome toy that works let us know!

Fergi's mom

EDIT: Should have read the whole post huh? Didn't realize you werelooking for marketable toys. Left my post cause maybe it could still behelpful.

bigger pieces of wood for them to chew.. thoselittle blocks i always see just arent enough for my buns :(you could also have something similar to plastic baby key rings..

Bo loves a lot of toys for different reasons.

Cardboard is the best thing when he's in a chewing and destructive mood.

Things to jump over, around, hide in are great!

And noisy things he can pick up and toss or place in our hand like acat jingle ball, or barrel shaped toy with the bell in themiddle. They make wooden ones but I haven't had to get thosefor him. Larger bunnies would probably need something likethat.

I've seen in some stores these really big wooden round toys..... hard to explain...

Back