favorite things

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gjsara

Reaction score
i was bored so i thoought iwould start a post about .... everyones favorite things aboutbunnys just to see what makes peoples bunny sences start totingle

my favorite things are.................

the way the clean their faces...

and their little noses

their yawns,

their binkies,

their Tails,

the way they love food,

and their Dirty Looks!

he hehe they are all my favorite !!!!!!!!!!!1 butalso one thing ithoguht of is the way she can make me smile when i nothappy !!!!

Check yourself, Buck.

Are you sure you miss their busybodying into everything????

You just wait!!!

-Carolyn

Binkys, oh how I love the binkys. The facecleaning, the little noises while drinking and eating. The fact thatsometimes you look over and see rabbits on your computer chair, andthink, "its so crazy that there are rabbits in my house and onmy chair!"

Buck Jones wrote:
Did I write that?? Buck

Yup, Buck. You wrote it and Guess Who Saw It??????

"M I S S Y"

Wuupsy!

:shock:

(Sorry, Bud!)

-Carolyn

yea its funny how they just pop up where they areleast expected you think they re in the same room and then here theycome running down the hallway like "hey mom hows it going....??? oopsbuh bye":dude:

I like to hug Missy cause it's like hugging a pillow.

-Carolyn

Binkying, begging for treats, demandingpets, thinking they are "sneaking" doing something when you're lookingright at them and ... BIG EARS! :)

lol how about when they are just sitting thereand all of the suddenly without warning they jump strait up 2feet in the air???

Jezebel "smiles"

Jadedancing after she has been caught eating the wall AGAIN (when I yell "NO" shedoes a binky every single time as if to say but mom aint Icute ?

purenosiness everythingis interesting ~or as Buck put it "busy-bodying"

Cher

gjsara wrote:
is missy bucks bunny or or yours carolyn?

She's Buck Jones's bunny, gjsara. I'm bunsitting her while he's on vacation.

-Carolyn

gjsara wrote:
lolhow about when they are just sitting there and all of the suddenlywithout warning they jump strait up 2 feet in the air???

ME TOO!! hahahahaha...just out of the blue and "Weeeee!!"

I love it when I'm laying on the floor, and Icall his name and he comes running my way, ears flapping as hehops...then he flops rignt down next to me, looks up and seems to say"you called? You pet!"

Latest posts

Back