Favorite spot

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gordon

Reaction score
I live in a small house, but my two bunnies have free roam access 24/7. From the very beginning, four years ago, they chose and adopted a very small little patch in the northeast corner of my bedroom, as their favorite place to hang out. That seems to be their safe place. It is next to my desk, and by a window, but the window is heavily curtained. I think they like the spot because they can see the whole room, and the hallway, which is their way to get to the rest of the house. It's a pretty nice corner, now that I analyze it, lol. :p

Do your bunnies have a favorite spot that they spend most of their time in?

Scone's favorite spots (other than in his cage) are the canvas director's chair in the living room and the floor next to my computer chair in the back room - in both cases, he can stretch out and relax and keep an eye on me.

My Bailey loves hiding under my bed. It's higher than an usual bed so it has a piece of fabric covering the wood beams underneath. He ripped it open and now has a huge hammock!

When their in their cages they love their shelves!
Chester, Dippy & Fluffball that is Benjymin doesnt have a shelf he likes flopping in his litter tray.

When their out, they never really keep still LOL! But they love hiding in the bushes in the run, and if their in the Summer House, they like flopping under the chairs or in the maze haven :D

BabyBailey wrote:
My Bailey loves hiding under my bed. It's higher than an usual bed so it has a piece of fabric covering the wood beams underneath. He ripped it open and now has a huge hammock!

That's awesome! My two like it under the bed too. They like to slip underneath the bed ruffle, and then when a toe gets under there, they like to nip it.

I'm just mentioning one particular littlebunny at the moment...and her name is Marley...and her favouritespot is......In My Kitchen Cupboard!...yes in the cupboard

The little bugger has learned how to openthe door if it's not shut properly....I caught her a little while ago...she nudged at the door until she got it right open and then just casually hopped inside lol....i went up to herto tell her she is a mischeivious little girl...and she give's me this look as if to say 'but me's was playing hides and seeks with Chocolate Bunny' lol

I have only had Iza for 2 weeks but she likes to roam the living room and at bed time (7:30 promptly) she goes under the couch to fall asleep...that is fun trying to get her out!

slavetoabunny wrote:
Lol, that's so cute Cheryl! My first rabbit (Bunster) liked to get into the linen closet and flop out on a comfy stack of blankets.
She's a little bugger!,it's funny thoughcause you just wouldn't think that a bunny would know how to open a cupboard door.....smart lil cookie monster lol

roxy loves to chill out under an old chair that now has to live in her bunnery. i put old sheets and fleeces under it for her. when i move it to clean i have to put it back in exactly the same place....after the last time:lookaround..
lets just say she wasnt happy..

cheryl wrote:
I'm just mentioning one particular little bunny at the moment...and her name is Marley...and her favourite spot is......In My Kitchen Cupboard!...yes in the cupboard

The little bugger has learned how to open the door if it's not shut properly....I caught her a little while ago...she nudged at the door until she got it right open and then just casually hopped inside  lol....i went up to her to tell her she is a mischeivious little girl...and she give's me this look as if to say 'but me's was playing hides and seeks with Chocolate Bunny' lol

That's cute. :) My guys never bother with the kitchen. --The slick floor is not their thing; they just don't go there.

Tony and Muffin hide under the workbench behind a trunk. They also will lie by the fan.

Frida and Benjamin sit on top of a suitcase that's on the floor in our bedroom.

One time Mary Jane DID go for a little spin, I spun it without thinking looking for rice, and low and behold, spun it around and got a rabbit and not rice, haha.

lol oh I love the lazy susan story, and the kitchen cupboard, that's hilarious!

My rabbit is afraid of the kitchen floor too. One time he was on it and something scared him. When he tried to run away he was like a cartoon character, running in place before he could get moving. I just about peed my pants laughing.

Latest posts

Back