Favorite Rabbit Trait

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

warminwisco

Reaction score
The lil guys recovering from neutering and the cages are close like 1 1/2 feet apart. Doors open they pounce airborne into each others cages with meticulous precision perfectly landing like a Olympic skater triple axel time and time again.

Chasing them they sky over a pile of laundry to extend their landing perfectly to avoid the pile like a skier in the aerials finals in an instant like flubber on their feet.

My favorite trait is their ability to get airborne change lanes mid air and land set up for their next move. I will look over they jump straight up 1 1/2 feet or more like a Harriet jet enjoying their strong youthful legs. They are so cool!!

Binkies I would say they are the most awesome thing to see. And the way they will "parkour" off walls to get even more of a twisting jump.

I think the most adorable thing they do is cleaning their faces. Action wise the binkies. I also love when he just lifts his front feet off the ground while doing his little shiver and his ears flap together making a sound. That always makes me laugh and that makes him binky.

I would say specifically the part of the face wash where a rabbit with upright ears grabs one in her paws and pulls it down to nibble and groom it. I squeal every single time. Their little forelegs are so short and tiny and it's so amazing to see them use them for anything other than propping up their heads.

I would say specifically the part of the face wash where a rabbit with upright ears grabs one in her paws and pulls it down to nibble and groom it. I squeal every single time. Their little forelegs are so short and tiny and it's so amazing to see them use them for anything other than propping up their heads.

That's one of my favourite things too! Absolutely adorable, every time. Also, binkies are awesome too.

Ahh I love the dead-flop. It took several months before the buns were comfortable enough to do it around me, so every time I see it I'm reminded that we've come so far!

Also, the way that they tuck their feet up and look like pillows with ears!

There is something in the ears they like to taste, right? How about their lil purch where they pull their paws under they chin so proper and just nest scanning the horizon for any action, still and quiet.

Love all of them, my two favorite things Zero does is, when he was a tiny guy after I fed him I would clean him up with a moist cottonball then I would scratch him all over, he would roll around, and lick his feet and my hands (it's making me cry typing this). Now he is much bigger but he still loves his scratches he same, instead he dead bunny flops in my hands and licks me anytime I get within reach of his tongue. We also have a bunny song, he will place himself between my hands as if I were about to clap and I wiggle him back and forth and sing the bunny song while he vigerously licks my wrists, switching a sides as fast as he can. Oh and one more, I love when he jumps up on my lap and periscopes looking for kisses, he is such a snugly boy and his owner is a huge softy it's silly I am crying thinking of what I love most about him, he's sitting right next to me nibbling on hay.

I'm am too partial to the dead bunny flop, and the kisses, I do soooo love the kisses. I can't resist giving them back on Jovi's little head. Also, I love when she lays on her stomach, front feet fully extended, back feet fully extended and head up and tailio down. Or when she bunny purrs when she's getting a closed hand head rub. Everything.

Latest posts

Back