Favorite Rabbit Trait

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
By far, I most love when my rabbit bumps his nose to mine in a traditional bunny greeting! He always makes sure to check in on me every five minutes or so when he's prancing around, and it's usually accompanied by a double nose boop and a lick! So cute! I also adore the "bunny loaf." Occasionally, I'll catch him sleeping with his paws and legs completely concealed under him, so he just looks like a little black furry loaf of bread!
Of course, the bunny flop, the constant kisses, and the bunny ear groom are squee worthy as well :)

I like when they have an itchy ear and their ear goes loppy for a while then they shake their head and do a giant binky!!!

My favorite trait about my little Holland lop,Merlin is that he insist on giving me a kiss everytime I see him. If I don't he acts very, very naughty. Haha he is my silly bun. Whats even more amusing is he is only 6 weeks old! .

This is my little Merlin, I was going to sell the entire litter but I can't part from this little guy!
1001695_210180329139294_1676094584_n.jpg

Latest posts

Back