Favorite rabbit book

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
so does no one have a rabbit book they can recommend, I just finish reading.
- ARBA The Official Guide Book, Raising Better Rabbits and Cavies, this is a great book
- Mini Encyclopedia of Rabbit Breeds and Care: A Color Directory of the Most Popular Breeds and Their Care by Geoff Russell read it twice,
- Storey's Guide to Raising Rabbits, 2000 Bob Bennett

I know I need to get the Standard of perfection but have not been able to get it yet.

Watership Down, without a doubt, and the sequel ;)

Otherwise, I have a book called 'Stories Rabbits tell' which is quite interesting. And I recall reading a book called "Tooth and Nail" some years ago, which revolved around the introduction of the rabbit to australia etc.

I quite like Rabbits for Dummies. It covers from breeding to house rabbits without being one sided and gives good info.

I would like to have The House Rabbit Handbook, but would have to order it and I tend to not do that.

DISAPPROVING RABBITS of course.:biggrin:

Page 83:big kiss::heartbeat:

Susan:inlove:

I like Stories Rabbits Tell! And for non-informational, Watership Down and this adorable book:
http://www.amazon.com/dp/0670011037/?tag=skimlinks_replacement-20

I like it so much that I sent it to my mom for Mother's Day. When you're having a bad day, you need a visit to the bunny planet!

And of course The Velveteen Rabbit, my brother did a reading from it at my wedding :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back