Favorite Hiding Spots?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aeposten

Reaction score
I was wondering, where do everyone's bunnies like to hide? Oswald loves to squeeze under the dresser.

207511647_a2ac3a0bb6.jpg

http://www.flickr.com/photos/aeposten/207511647/

-Amy

peapoo and petey dont really have a hiding spot.. but their favorite place to lay is on the extra bed in my bedroom.. and they dont like it when companycomes over and sleeps in their bed:D..ill get a picture of them soon

Basil and Maxlove to hide under my bed...I actually dont think I have a pic of that, wow!. Mr Tumnus hides under the couch in the living room. Heres his little feet sticking out:

0bc6c1df.jpg

-Haley

Holly's fav hiding place is under the wood burning stove we have in our living room. It was one of the first places she went when we got her. We called her our little dust bunny after she went under there.

I wish I took more pictures of Smelly and gang... too bad I didn't own a camera.

My sister's rabbit Guenivere (I still don't know how to spell that)used to hide UNDER my room. My room is lifted off the groundabout a foot and you can crawl under it... we would have towait hours sometimes for her to come out.

Smelly didn't like to hide too much. Usually he sat out inthe open. Then lightning killed a tree and sent the tophalfdown to the ground. He used the tree corpse and all thosesticks to hide in.

Wow, Livingston must be quite the contortionist! He's such a big guy, how did he manage to fit under the couch!

(Oswald is looking for some tips heheh)

-Amy and Oswald (who is growing very quickly.)

hahaha everybodys is so funny! Bonnie "hides" in my cats lil house thing
42xthyf.jpg

How do you get your pictures up without havingto click on them???All my pictures come out saying the bunnies namethen jpeg or something like that! (ex:sapphire.jpeg)

Joy2006 wrote:
How do you get your pictures up without having to click onthem???All my pictures come out saying the bunnies name then jpeg orsomething like that! (ex: sapphire.jpeg)
Sorry, I didnt see this before! You need to use a website likewww.photobucket.com then you canupload and resize the pic. Then copy and paste the url here using thisbutton:
image.gif
seenabove.

PM me if you need some help

Haley

Carrie,
Alfred and I thank you for the tip about the house! I'll have to checkout Build-A-Bear next time I head to the mall. Alfred loves having asoft place to nap. Currently he uses a tiny dog bed (alfred is under 3pounds), but that house would be a little more private.

-Amy

Back