Favorite bun toys!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bunsforlife

Reaction score
hehe Guin LOVES oatmeal tubes... usually with alittle oatmeal still inside. But she also loves to play withher slinkies. I bought a package of bunny shaped plasticslinkies around easter and Guin loves them. I have a couplehanging in her cage as well as some loose ones. She pulls thehung ones down and then jumps away as it springs back up. Shealso 'grooms' her little stuffed bunny. Which was one of thereasons we decided to get little Gir.

Gir is still new to the household... but he loves the treatball. I stuff it with fresh lettuce every day and let themgraze on it. He hears the bell tinkle and perks upimmediatly. Maybe after he settles down more he will beinterested in the plethora of toys I have showered my bunnies with.

Both of my rabbits adore untreated wicker. They'll chew it, throw it, eat it, they just love it.

Also, Abby really likes cardboard. She'll go to town on it.

My bunny likes his travel cage, he jumps in and out of it, sit there for hours, digs in it. He just loves hiding in it.
He also grooms his stuffed bunny friend.
Other than that he does not like the piece of wood I got for him or a toilet paper roll.
He loved to move stuff around in his cage, making enormous noise, butwe had to attach everything to the sides of the cage so he can't moveit now.

Onzlo really likes to chew on my walls andtearing up my carpet... Not really toys, I know... And Bella likes herbunny "house" as my neice likes to call it. It's basiclly a box with abunch of random holes in it. She spends hours just sitting in theregiving my fish dirty looks while tries to attack her through theglass...

~Christine~

u8myhouse wrote:
Onzlo really likes to chew on my walls and tearing up mycarpet... Not really toys, I know... And Bella likes her bunny "house"as my neice likes to call it. It's basiclly a box with a bunch ofrandom holes in it. She spends hours just sitting in there giving myfish dirty looks while tries to attack her through the glass...

~Christine~

Lol, he attacks fish? why? I did not know bunnies are like cats.

The fish is the one that attacks, he's a Betta,(Simaese fighting fish,) so you can see why. We also have Red Devils (A member of the Oscar family) But they're about as big as my rabbitsand would probably charge the sides of their tanks and someone wouldget hurt...

~Christine~

Luv's favorite toy is her cardboard box. I kindamake it look like a garage with a big door and small window and sheworks on the box until she can climb the window and will enventullytear it to peices and i have to make her a new bunny house.

So far i dont think roger pays much attention to his toys or his bunny house.

Cristy

Christine, your fish are a menace ;)

Peanut tends not to play with things, she just likes to stretch herlegs and have plenty of space to binky. Rex is the one that actuallyplays. He loves his plastic key toys, he'll throw them over his head.And he likes the little wooden barbells; I think he looks very bufflifting those :D. He likes paper bags, cardboard boxes, paper toweltubes, pieces of wood, anything. Behind that dignified look is a veryplayful bunny.

Perry and Pernod like their wicker balls, andusually destroy them in a few days. They love their garden sand pit,and dig in it, roll in it, binky in it - everything in itlol. We kept the box it came in - it's about 5 feet long and8 inches wide, and they use that as a tunnel. It takes up room in thelounge, but hey, it keeps them happy and that's the main thing (so Ikeep telling my husband, as he trips over it :D) -Jan

Just give her some toys to choose from, every bunis different. Cat toys are usually a plus, the wire rollyballs. Cardboard toilet paper tubes, hard plastic babyrattles and keys, sisal rope toys for birds, you really need to findwhat your bun likes to do =)

my first bun used to love having a towel in his cage. He'dbunch it up, stretch it out, toss it, snuggle with it, and that was thewhole of his toys.

ooo... when my sister and i first got an idea fora toy house. We built a small toy house for our rabbit Emmy. But... gotto say that it didnt go that well. She really didnt play with the toys.She would only get it out of her way and just hop around the house.:?And she does the same today too! hmm... im wondering whattoy i should buy her from petsmart. I heard that the cat toys there arelike $.50 to $1.00 each? Si i will go along with that.

Give it a try, or just take a piece of ribbon,tie it to a stick and drag it around your bunny's face andback. She might give chase! Guin boxes with thefeather I tied to a stick, and then tries to eat it. Funnystuff

Let's see

Those two rasically rabbits now have new favorite "toys" in their new livingroom

1. The tubeenclosing all the cords behind the TV(they wait until Grandma yells for them to get out from behind there)

2. The floor plant (which NO amount of bitter apple spray is helping-idea's?)

3. The ol favorite standby of Jezebel's, the couch cushions-she lovesnudging them to death (which I think she assumes she has doneby successfully pushing them RIGHT off the couch)

4. On a more toy serious note though, anything store bought..they WILLnot play with, only the packaging it came in (such as the box-notmeaning plastic or anything harmful)

Cher

I think Lilly's favorite toy is driving me crazywith getting behind her pool/grid cage and digging in the corner at mycarpet and wall.

Peter, loves the carboard box that I've cut two door and two windowsin. When he's out in my computer room he's in and out of itseveral times. Other than that he just loves to zoom allaround my computer room. When He gets tired he'll lay by myfeet to take a fast nap before he jumps back into his cage.

Casper and Misty are still going through litter training and have onlybeen in the house for a few days now. They are both youngMini Rex's and I have no doubt that in a few more days they'll belitter trained enough to allow them floor time.Casper loves the toliet paper rolls stuffed with hay. Misty,enjoys her baby key ring rattle.

Annette

Latest posts

Back