Favorite breed?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LionBunn

Reaction score
I was wondering what everyone's favorite breed is? I'm a lop lover. Love my little lionhead but mostly lops. I have a french lop,mini lop and a holland lop.

I think some folks jokingly call it their heart breed. For me without a doubt its Flemish Giants. They are magnificent creatures and I love their size.

I am a lop lover, too! Especially Holland Lops, but loppies in general :) I love all bunnies but lops are just extra cute. Also love Nethies and Polish buns, so cute and little.

Holland Lops are my favorite but there are quite a few others I wouldn't mind having! I really like the sleek athletic breeds too.. What am I saying? I love them all! But we are going with Hollands so they must be the favorite :D

Mostly Lops because of my frenchie. German lops and giants. Not too keen on the smaller breeds.

I love nethies but there are lots that I love to look at like flemish giants, tans, lionheads, rexes, what the heck, I just love bunnies, they´re all look so different but they´re all just as complicated. Bunnies definitely rule :nod

I love nethies but there are lots that I love to look at like flemish giants, tans, lionheads, rexes, what the heck, I just love bunnies, they´re all look so different but they´re all just as complicated. Bunnies definitely rule :nod

Me too!

I love all bunnies!!!..but I am bias and LOVE my Angora...but we shall see as his fur grows in ..witch it is doing quickly...on the hunt for a better grooming brush.

Its crazy how thick his fur is!!

Last edited:
I absolutely love Holland lops they have such a nice temperament plus there just so darn cute. I also have a love for lionheads diff my next bunny when I get the chance!

I love all lops :) I love when the hop their ears bounce up and down lol!
But i also like, rex, netherland dwarfs, and giants and lionheads..actually i just love all buns haha

I'm not a fan of lops at all, I like my bunnies to have pointy ears :p Tan has long been a favourite though I've never owned one, just love the look, again with the Belgian Hare though I'm not sure I'd want to own a belgian, just love the look. Am possibly getting a Smoke Pearl tomorrow, so in all likelyhood that will end up being a fave too ;)

I like all bunnies. Especially friendly ones. I like flemish too but hard to find. Seems bigger breeds are harder to find. Even the breeder i adopted my french lop from agreed. Just love the bunny face.

Back