Fav. TV show

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
oh and FRIENDS ......when will i stop posting stuff here?!?!?

bump bump bump bump gotta bump it up lol!!! let me see my fav's:

XFiles
Thats So Raven

CSI (not miami)
Every Body Loves Raymond
Family Guy
Futurama
South oark
full house to DA MAX
!

*things in bold all the shows i really watch the most)

Oh no, it's all about CSI and CSI: Miami as well as House and Animal Cops!

Okay, adding to my original list...

I do love to watch House! LOL...my sister told me about it and I finally caught an episode; now I'm hooked.

Also used to love watching Mad About You when it was on several years ago (Murray was my favorite character ;)).

And I really got hooked on Lost as well. Only...I'm a season behindeveryone else! I rented and watched the entire first season, and havebeen waiting for the second season to come out so I can watch that. Itmust be coming out soon, since the 3rd season is about to air (Ithink?).

Oh, and one more show that I recently began to catch in reruns...Sex And The City...:)

I have many fav shows:

Family Guy
Simpsons
Big Brother
America's Next Top Model (and I still dont know why...I really don't like Tyra Banks)
Supernatural
So You Think You Can Dance? (which is was on this year and they are all now on tour...but I'm not going to see it)
Amazing Race
General Hospital
House
Bones
Aqua Teen Hunger Force
Robot Chicken
American Dad
Desperate Housewives
Hell's Kitchen
ER
Grey's Anatomy

Shows I used to watch but don't (or can't due to the fact they aren't on):
The Young Riders
The X-Files (ONLY W/ MULDER)
Chicago Hope
Melrose Place
Beverly Hills 90210

Bassetluv wrote:
I'm a season behind everyone else!

My sister-inlaw does that.
She buys the series24 inDVD and spends thenext three days and nights watchingit.
She can't stand waiting each week to see a new episode.

Rainbows! :)

Pet_Bunny wrote:
Bassetluv wrote:
I'm aseason behind everyone else!

My sister-inlaw does that.
She buys the series24 inDVD and spends thenext three days and nights watchingit.
She can't stand waiting each week to see a new episode.

Rainbows! :)
Hah, Neil and I do that too - I could never watch it week by week.

My current favorites are

Grey's Anatomy - I live for Sunday nights (now Thursdays!!!)
Dead Like Me - I've seen every episode of the 2seasons:(. I love that show, why did they have tocancel it. *sob*
Alias - I only watched it on DVD season by season
Lost - I've only seen season 1 and am patiently waiting for Season 2 to come out on DVD.

I don't watch a lot of TV when it's actually on, but I'm big on TV shows on DVD. I need TVO I think.

I don't really watch a lot of series on TV. Igenerally wait until they come out on DVD. I especially love the DVDsets of the shows that aren't on TV anymore. I do watch NASCAR racesreligously on the weekends, though.

My favorite shows:

NASCAR racing

NHL hockey (StL Blues)

Gilmore Girls

One Tree Hill

Dead Zone

Lost

Shows that aren't on anymore:

Tour of Duty

Buffy the Vampire Slayer

Dawson's Creek

Roswell

M*A*S*H*

Are You Being Served?

Chef!

Sliders

Dr. Quinn - Medicine Woman

Bassetluv wrote:
Oh, and one more show that I recently began to catch inreruns...Sex And The City...:)
I caught this one after the series ended as well, and now I own them all. I am addicted.

And, the Colbert Report! He is sooooo cute and hilarious!

HoneyPot wrote:
My current favorites are

Grey's Anatomy - I live for Sunday nights (now Thursdays!!!)
I love Grey's Anatomy, too. I can't believe Dennydied! I loved that character and the relationship between himand Izzie.

Alex kind of redeemed himself when he went in and scooped up Izzie andgot her out of there. That was a really touchingscene.

I watch Oprah and Dr. Phil every day (well I record them and watch in the evenings)

I record Lucky Louie (HBO), Weeds (Showtime), Windfall, Lost, House,Nip/Tuck (F/X), and Hell's Kitchen on my DVR so I never missthem.

I also love the animal planet cops shows and law and order (svi is my favorite).

Yeahhhhhh I watch too much but my computer is right beside the tv and in the living room so I hang out in here a lot :)

I like most of the shows on animal planet, somesoaps like neighbours and coronation street and eastenders, Ilikedeal or no deal, desperate housewives and lost. That'sall I can think of right now. I actually don't watch tv that much coz Inever get a chance with a big family and now I'm getting loads ofhomework too!:X

Latest posts

Back