Fast Food Junkie

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bunsforlife

Reaction score
You cant turn your back on this rabbit when youget some fast food... grabbed some fast food for lunch... Taco Bell...and Gir says "Yo Quiero Taco Bell"

*laughs* It looks like he had eaten the taco.

Tucker once tried to steal my friend's slice of pizza that hadeverything on it. He pretended to play cute by jumping up onthe couch and being next to her, but he was was planning on robbing herthe whole time.

-Carolyn

I wonder if the person who that taco belonged to thought that thelittle monster was a darling when the little one started to make hisway for dinner.

*laughs*

Our rabbits get away with so much!

-Carolyn

Isnt that the truth! Actually it was mytaco, I had a good laugh. The last picture he is starting togo for my fiance's taco tho. He is such a bigsoftie. Of course since Gir is 'his' bunny, gir got anibble. This rabbit definitely likes people food...

so far... in less then the week we have had him... he has...

Crawled into a pizza box to eat the crusts.

Crawled through marinara sauce to GET to the pizza.

Decided the frosting that went with our cinnasticks was hare gel (tasty too)

Was bunnybutt up in a box of vanilla cookies.

And tried to eat our tacos.

Oh yeah... he is gunna be a troublemaker... but he is just too cute!

I am starting to think... that until I get a job... I should make awebpage just for mybunnies

Roger that, bunsforlife.

My Polish loves Mexican food. :shock:
A wildlife biologist told me to mix a very very hot sauce in with myfurniture polish and put it on my wooden furniture. The theory is thatthey don't like the spice, therefore won't chew the wood.

Wrong in my case. Tucker licked it up like it was an ice cream cone. Iordered the sauce from the internet because everything I could findwasn't hot enough. The stuff I had gotten is called Dave's InsanitySauce and you have to sign a waiver to get it, it's that hot. Had noeffect on Tucks at all.:?

Luckily, as he's gotten older, his need to chew everything in sight has mellowed out.

-Carolyn

Daves... oh yes I know that stuff well.My father is a spice fiend. Gir apparently likeshot sauce too... he was licking the opened sauce packet. Iguess rabbits are allowed their little quirks too hehe.

Viva la Bun!

Latest posts

Back