Fashion Reject

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SillyBunny

Reaction score
why does Night like to chew on mycloths? is there something wrong? will he bite? he didn't bite anyoneyet, but he likes to bite strangers!

Because that's what bunnies do! :p

Seriously, rabbits have a strange addiction to clothing. For some, itgoes in spurts, where it will stop eventually. I notice young buns aremore like that.

Although I'ma bit confused....if he hasn't bit anyone why do you say he likes to bite strangers?

Rose

rabbitgirl wrote:
Because that's what bunnies do! :p

Seriously, rabbits have a strange addiction to clothing. For some, itgoes in spurts, where it will stop eventually. I notice young buns aremore like that.

Although I'ma bit confused....if he hasn't bit anyone why do you say he likes to bite strangers?

Rose
He would only like to bite strangers because hedoesn't know them, but he's okay if I'm there, he'll know it's safe.

rabbitgirl wrote:
SillyBunny wrote:
?He would only like to bite strangers because he doesn't know them, but he's okay if I'm there, he'll know it's safe.
?

Ehh? :?

?

I didn't get that either.

Could you please elaborate?

-Carolyn

I think she means he'll want to bite strangers ifleft alone with them because he doesn't know them but if she's with himto let him realize the strangers aren't a threat then he'll be okay :)

Let her speak for herself, Michelle.

SillyBunny,

Please elaborate.

-Carolyn

No offense, 'chelle,

I just want to hear it from the horses mouth and understand it.

;)

Respectfully submitted,
-Carolyn

Back away slowly....and nobody gets hurt...

sorry, just had to say that! :pThat's immediately what came to mind when I saw it.

Rose

Hey....

I'm just trying to understand. I want to get it right.

:)

-Carolyn

MyBunnyLovesMe wrote:
Not a problemo Carolyn :)

I'll back away now with great respect for you :)

Respect Returned. Rabbitgirl included.

-Carolyn

SillyBunny wrote:
why does Night like to chew on my cloths? isthere something wrong? will he bite? he didn't bite anyone yet, but helikes to bite strangers!

Well, sometimes it things like "I don't like this, will you please stop??!!!"

or "Hey, this feels nice on my ears, I love you, so I'll groom you now!"

Example:

JimD wrote:
Lookie!!!

It's a "Bo" bow :dude:

Jim
LOL! that's what my daughter said when she put it on him!

Stephanie, I know, my sister says they have a "horsey face" lol... the longer and more jaw bone apparent faces.....

I love to see other mini-rex and rex..... it's so interesting to see the similarities even if they are different colors :)

Latest posts

Back