Fashion pet peeves

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fav brands

• Rue 21

• Justice

• Abercrombie

• Walmart (ha!)

• holister

Results are only viewable after voting.
Cait, I was totally going to mention the leggings. Especially when they are WAY too tight and I can see the outline of everything including your girl-parts.. Boycot Cameltoe! Wear underwear under leggings!!!

I also hate Uggs and when paired with leggings I wonder what they were thinking. Especially if they are wearing capri length leggings and the Uggs don't reach the pants.. shorts and boots does not look good!

I also don't get when girls wear skirts so short their butt falls out, with a huge puffy jacket and are clearly freezing. Wear pants in the winter!

i hate any fashion that is "too fashionable" i like to wear my own "style" which apparently is motocycle garb since that is what i wear the most. (jeans, boots, leather, t- shirts) i have a lot of cool motorcycle clothes.:coolness:

considering i spend most of my life in pjs, sweats, or jeans i prob shouldnt talk about what other people wear. lol but.... i dont get men in skinny jeans. just looks like a guy trying to wear their girlfriends pants. i also dont get the saggy pants look. cant we just find a happy medium?

i go for comfy. i have 3 boys of my own and babysit another 2 boys i dont have time to "get dressed" lol. so id prob be on peoples fashion pet peeve list.

My pet peeve which thankfully is going out of fashion is the extremely low cut pants with the girl's belly hanging over it. This style may be flattering on nicely toned women but still looks wrong in the Irish climate. When I see those bellies hanging over those way too tight jeans - Yikes!!!

I justdont think you should spend so much money on clothes. I mean with the real Uggs. Those are SOOOOOO expensive. They would be more of a body decoration than a boot!

I am on the hate train with uggs. It's a one stop trip to looking like you have cankles.

I also hate it when ladies piled their hair on top of their head like this:

6a00d8341d90b753ef00e54f7436858834-800wi.jpg

If you are at home, doing chores, have a cold...sure. But I wouldn't be caught dead in public with that fuzzy tumor on my head.

Not surprisingly they often accompany uggs. These also accompany tights. No one will notice your hair and cankles with camel-toe, right ladies?

Wearing pajamas in public. I'm not talking about work out clothes. I mean printed PJs in public. Unless I am on my way to the ER, I can at least throw on jeans and a shirt.

My pet peeves are...
men that wear work boots/Timberlands with shorts...so weird
Girls that wear itty bitty bikinis but are super overweight. Im not perfectly skinny. I have some extra weight on me, but I wouldnt be caught dead in a tiny bikini, cover yourself up!
Leggings as pants...they werent made to be everyday pants. They were made to go UNDER skirts/pants...come on now
Women that go out in public and DO NOT WEAR BRAS.
Sorry if this offends anyone

and don't get me started on underage models in inappropriate styles and models that look like death camp survivors or they look like they have been thru chemo for 10 months. We're mostly Celtic with a little Steam Punk thrown in for variety.

Latest posts

Back