Farmville

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I ACTIVELY play farmville, Island Paradise, Countryfarm(may have the name wrong), Fish World, Pet Society and Cafe World. Other games I get on here and there that I can think of off the top of my head is Farmtown, Farm Pals, Sunshine Ranch, Barn Buddy, Fantasy Farm, Happy Fish and loads other that I can not remember. I am always trying new games, right now my addition is Island Paradise and Fish World with a touch of Pet Society :D

Add me up, we can trade gifts! If you need my email to know which Samantha Lykins I am (If there is more than once I am the bunny picture - duh xD) look for [email protected] I have MSN, too, if you want to chat.

Samantha your picture of the bun looks JUST LIKE my Charger!!!!

bunnybunbunb wrote:
Aww, he does :D The picture is of Cameron, he is a bit of butt hole *wink*
SO IS CHARGER!!!!!!! ha ha and they both have names that begin with C,lol, they were seperated at birth,lol Charger didnt get his name from the car,lol

Well, I got tired of another Facebook game I'd been playing for awhile. (SuperPoke Pets. After awhile, levelling up doesn't do much.)

So now I'm doing Cafe World, too. Along with Farm Ville and PackRat.

Autumn stuff now! Wow i love the maple trees! There so pretty

Great now I'm hooked on two more! So in order Farmville, Farm Town, Rollercoaster Kingdom, and Fishville.

Latest posts

Back