Falling Apart & Coming Together

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Whiskerz

Reaction score
:grumpy: Everything right now seam's to suck...well, most everything anyways.

We are moving across the country and we have been planning to drive therefor Liam (my only bunny left) could come with, I was just going to put him in a small cage in the car.
Well, that's not the case anymore. We are going to be flying. I have tried talking to the airlines and half of the airlines don't allow bunnies and the ones that do charge an HUGE fee of like $200-$300 which is CRAZY!
I just cant afford that along with the prices of everything else and everything going on with being pregnant, moving, new house, ect.

So, I have to find Liam a new home. I feel horrible because he turned out to be such a WONDERFUL bunny! But I feel good about the home he will be going to.
My friend who breeds rabbits has ND's and actually got Liam's mom and like 4 of his siblings so what a better home that one with his family?!
She will be picking him up soon.

So, I wont have any bunnies for awhile and I dont plan on getting anymore until I decide what I want to do wether it be breeding or havign them as just pet's..

Ill continue on the forum to learn as much information as I can :)

It is a pity you can't keep your bunny, especially since you just got him :( but we can't control every thing that happens in life. Hopefully in the future you will be in a better position to be a bunny parent again. Good luck with the move! :)

Latest posts

Back