Faith the clown!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ape337

April
Reaction score
Silly bunny story here....

So I'm up late tonight on vampire hours (I'm a gardener and usually don't work in January and February because of the weather). Anyway I wander into Faith and Freckles' room to see what they're up to since I hear noise (seems like if I'm up, they're up).

Well, they start binkying and running around their cages like the cuties they are so I decide to treat them. Freckles gets some special hay and I decide to give Faith an extra scoop of pellets. So I'm holding the plastic tablespoon full of pellets and start feeding her them one by one. Suddenly, she yanks the spoon out of my hand (through the bars!) and most of the pellets fly out. She is holding the spoon end of the tablespoon, partially filled with pellets, and begins to hop victory laps around her cage. She gets 3 big laps done, making sure she runs really close to me each time, then carefully puts down the spoon and begins to eat the remaining pellets inside. Just had to share!

Silly wabbit! I was hysterical :roflmao:

Tippy has done that...pretty much the same exact thing. It's so cute. And you can't scold them because their little faces just look so pleased with themselves.

She actually did it again so I'm going to try to film it this time. Hubby saw it and couldn't stop laughing! :bunnyheart

Funny that Tippy does it too, it's a bunny thang!

hehe Harvey does that with the lids to the tubberware tubs I have his food in. He'll yank the lids off and if he has a good grip on the lid he'll hop off with it. Needless to say I can't have his food on bunny ground level.

Too funny! Rabbits are funny creatures, huh? Mine make me laugh everyday.
Do share the video if you get it!

Back