Fair and Balanced, A New Witchy Poo Poll

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
RaspberrySwirl wrote:
Yeah, and we all know what happens to WICKED WITCHES!!! :X

ejzfuw.jpg

LOL I just added in a post somewhere the other day that Carolyn needed Ruby slippers to click over here to Oz!!! :p

Found it .............

Carolyn wrote:
Trying to figure out a way to get me any my three over to Ariel's sinceshe's at the end of her winter, and we're just about to start ours.:ponder:

Just get yourself some ruby slippers and that way you can click and get yourself over here and back home again in no time LOL

Weekend visit??? :p

Edited to add in about those slippers.

rubya.jpg

I just hope they get me to your place, not Raspberry's!

-Carolyn

I dunno how many clicks you have to do to "Get" to Oz I just know it's3 clicks to "Leave" Oz and get home umm and ya have to say somethinglike "There's no place like home" 3 times :p

You know what, when my daughter was 4 she used to watch The Wizard of Oz every single day!!

I mean EVERY day :foreheadsmack:She would say the words, word for word for every character!

I would be cooking dinner and it'd be going in the loungeroom, and sheis now nearly 13 and still it's her Favourite movie of alltime. Thank gawd she doesn't watch it every day now though LOL

Your daughter has good taste, Ariel.

I see alot of myself in Dorothy. :angel:

zap169661.jpg

-Carolyn

Anyone care for a Raspberry Popover????

And I'm not talking about this:
8924-001-08-1082.gif

-Carolyn

Have any of you seen the Musical"Wicked"? I saw it when it was in Toronto and OH MY GOD it'sfantastic - all witches (good & evil) would love it!!

And according to the story of the play,the 'wickedwitch'was actuallya good Witch.... it's the storyof how the Wicked Witch became wicked and tells the story of herfriendship with Glinda (yep - they're friends...)

And it tells where the ruby slippers came from, and the tin man andlion and scarecrow. It's excellent for all Oz lovers.

** Don't Read the Link if you don't want the plot of the play ruined

http://mercy_bell.tripod.com/wickedsynopsis.html

Mmmmm, who should i vote for?:ponder:
We did the wizard of Oz for our house play last year, i was the tinman! Am i the only one that finds the witch in that film reallyscary?:witch::scared:

Hello Apollo-Bayyybee, :kiss:

I wrote a letter you and Sebastian in the REAL Witchy Woman poll, not this silly fake one.

You were right to vote for your Mommy, Honey. She is a Witchy Woman, sometimes.

Next time she takes a bath, you beat feet out the door and follow Buck's Star to Tucker Town, Baby Boy.

-Carolyn

*out loud* :disgust: Ya'll Are So Messed Up.

*turns back on Carolyn:inlove: and whispers*

You guys are so great!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wow laughs for aweek here. Peoples I LOVE YOU ALL. lol. Iwas wondering the same thing in the first poll. If someonedidn't make one like this by now I was going to start one.Great, just to great!

-Ashley, Flopsy, & Fluffy

Latest posts

Back