Facebook

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah my profile is on private too... after what happened with Tracy and Peg. I don't want people I don't know.. knowing everything about me :)

Becca wrote:
Yeah my profile is on private too... after what happened with Tracy and Peg. I don't want people I don't know.. knowing everything about me :)

yeah I dont put anything on the internet I dont want people to know.

everything on my facebook is on ro but my profile is set to private. I use to add people or not.

I am [email protected]. Hard to figure out, lol. I know I have many of you as my friends already!

The only difference then ro and facebook is it has my madiem name and real first name

Becca wrote:
Mrs PBJ I thought your name was Kat? lol
Thats my nick name thats why I send a messege with all my friend request but we can keep that a secrete between facebook friends

I'm not sure which email I have linked to my facebook page. But I am in the Rabbits Online Facebook group, you can find me there.

bunnybunbunb wrote:
What happened to Peg and Tracy?
Peg went through her Contacts and deleted people she couldn't remember who they were. You can read her but make sure you tell her where you know her from.

Tracy deleted everyone from RO. I thought she deleted the account but I found her and has no RO contacts on it.

Latest posts

Back